Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601845 times)

so you have no evidence of me doing something bad in the server but you ban me anyways?
Isn't that what you did though?

As I previously mentioned I don't see why you would be there anyway other than to cause trouble. All you need to do is give me a valid reason as to your presence and I will discuss unbanning you.

Isn't that what you did though?

As I previously mentioned I don't see why you would be there anyway other than to cause trouble. All you need to do is give me a valid reason as to your presence and I will discuss unbanning you.
no thanks, after being labelled as brown town i don't think that server is worth going to

no thanks, after being labelled as brown town i don't think that server is worth going to
If this is what you want then so it may be but I shall remind you that the views of an admin does not represent the server staff and I am sorry you were called that.

molten
how about you wait untill someone does something stupid to ban them

oh look a guy that looks shady and had a criminal record before
lock him up now even though hes just sitting there minding his own business and eating his lunch

molten
how about you wait untill someone does something stupid to ban them

oh look a guy that looks shady and had a criminal record before
lock him up now even though hes just sitting there minding his own business and eating his lunch

i'm not talking about nal specifically but there are plenty of trolls in-game that shouldn't even be given the chance to cause trouble. they bring it on themselves, and it's just a waste of time having to watch over them waiting for them to fall into the same pattern of behaviour.

what do I do bad in game, though?

what do I do bad in game, though?
if you're asking me, I have no idea. I wasn't directing that at you.

I don't really fully understand why nal and trigonometor are upset about being banned from a brony server hosted/assisted (not sure which) by MoltenKitten unless they were there to troll, criticize, and/or gawk. They do have a rep on the forums for taunting bronies (among other obsessions) and I'd probably do the same thing to someone who openly disses me on a day-to-day basis.

You start a MLP server, you're asking for richardery.

You start a MLP server, you're asking for richardery.

So what you're saying is that they deserve to be trolled because they like something that you and your friends don't like.

So what you're saying is that they deserve to be trolled because they like something that you and your friends don't like.
Knowing the community, it's bound to happen, and it shouldn't be a surprise.

Knowing the community, it's bound to happen, and it shouldn't be a surprise.

I'm not saying it won't happen or even that it shouldn't be expected. The attitude I'm picking up is that people liking weird things is justification to rain on their parade.

I don't really fully understand why nal and trigonometor are upset about being banned from a brony server hosted/assisted (not sure which) by MoltenKitten unless they were there to troll, criticize, and/or gawk. They do have a rep on the forums for taunting bronies (among other obsessions) and I'd probably do the same thing to someone who openly disses me on a day-to-day basis.
I was an admin on the server and I did not give the bans. I was there the entire time trog was there and by saying cringe he was completely disregarding the welcome message. As for Nal I have no idea if he actually did something but judging by his reaction I am assuming he was planning on doing something.

I'm not saying they deserve it? I'm saying that it's to be expected. People don't like ponies. If you make a server involving ponies, you're gonna attract haters and lovers alike.

I was an admin on the server and I did not give the bans. I was there the entire time trog was there and by saying cringe he was completely disregarding the welcome message. As for Nal I have no idea if he actually did something but judging by his reaction I am assuming he was "planning" on doing something.
my face and palm have become one