Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601892 times)

i didnt know what i was getting into lol

My question to you is why did you join if you knew it was going to be cringy?
"IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO"

Really

Did you forget what mlp stood for or did you play server roulette?

the bronies know what theyre getting into though

with all the dumb server names people come up with you'd be surprised

There are dumb server names but they are usually along the lines of random gibberish or a stupid phrase. I have yet to see something titled mlp to have nothing to do with mlp.

Seeing as it appears that trog realized he isn't getting out of this without admitting to trolling I am going to move onto nal

I am sorry my fellow admin called you that, however I have reason to believe you were there for malicious purposes and I will not discuss lifting your ban

Seeing as it appears that trog realized he isn't getting out of this without admitting to trolling I am going to move onto nal

I am sorry my fellow admin called you that, however I have reason to believe you were there for malicious purposes and I will not discuss lifting your ban
tell me one bad thing i did on that server
no like seriously, i joined and my name was set to "brown town" so I guess I'm in the wrong here, hell I didn't even do anything bad beforehand and now I'm banned lol
and you ask me why I banned everyone from qi on my server lol

tell me one bad thing i did on that server
no like seriously, i joined and my name was set to "brown town" so I guess I'm in the wrong here, hell I didn't even do anything bad beforehand and now I'm banned lol
and you ask me why I banned everyone from qi on my server lol
I didn't say you did anything but I have reasons to believe based on your past actions that you were planning on doing something malicious

The welcome message told you it was an mlp freebuild and that if you didn't like it you should leave quietly yet you decided to stay

I didn't say you did anything but I have reasons to believe based on your past actions that you were planning on doing something malicious
so you ban me after I do nothing
smart

so you ban me after I do nothing
smart
You have shown distaste in the past for bronies as well as the people running the server (which you evidenced yourself) which leads me to believe you have literally no reason to be there other than to cause trouble. If you can prove to me that this is false I will discuss lifting the ban.

You have shown distaste in the past for bronies as well as the people running the server (which you evidenced yourself) which leads me to believe you have literally no reason to be there other than to cause trouble. If you can prove to me that this is false I will discuss lifting the ban.
so you have no evidence of me doing something bad in the server but you ban me anyways?