Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 605798 times)

I have a feeling you don't know what Blockland is. It's not about loving banning people because they enter an admin only area. Jesus loving christ, at least get some loving restrictions or something.
They never actually stated it to be an admin only area or simply "Hey cavik, don't go in here it's against the rules" that would have been too easy.

Why is everyone so defensive over the fuggin madmen corp building? Do you guys keep golden coke bales in there?
Because it's part of the goddam RP. A secretive ISP that's clearly doing horrible things and has its own private militia.

Occasionally we open up for business, but we usually close when there's too many richardheads RDMing, not many of our "employees" are online or if we're doing heavy building.

I have a feeling you don't know what Blockland is. It's not about loving banning people because they enter an admin only area. Jesus loving christ, at least get some loving restrictions or something.
You sound like a right richardhead. Kreon's server isn't a loving standard Blockland server where everybody can freely build and kill, it's an RP server. The game rules are different and the server host and moderators have the right to run the server the way they feel. If you don't feel like playing ball, you can forget off.

Also, it's not an admin-only area because it's not owned by the admin staff. The server staff just assume you have enough intelligence to understand that it might not be good play to go and break into other people's buildings, but apparently you two want to be special little princesses who operate by their own rules and logic.

it's clearly closed off for a reason, of course you would ban them for doing that
curiosity killed the cat, ya know

Why is everyone so defensive over the fuggin madmen corp building?

Since how you're too much of an idiot to understand what seven different people have told you, it's not that you broke into some 'admin only' area, it's that you were constantly bothering people who were building or trying to roleplay by killing them and blowing them up.

it's seriously aggravating to get shot while trying to build, plus it's also against the loving rules to randomly murder people in a quick succession. Kreon's doesn't work like your stuffty city rpgs where you can spawn a gun and kill whoever you want whenever you want.

How mad can you be?

Probably not as mad as you've gotten and have been banned for previously

Since how you're too much of an idiot to understand what seven different people have told you, it's not that you broke into some 'admin only' area, it's that you were constantly bothering people who were building or trying to roleplay by killing them and blowing them up.

it's seriously aggravating to get shot while trying to build, plus it's also against the loving rules to randomly murder people in a quick succession. Kreon's doesn't work like your stuffty city rpgs where you can spawn a gun and kill whoever you want whenever you want.

You fockin wot. I didn't shoot at anyone while they were building, when I killed meat it was the only time I even had a gun for the whole 15 seconds before I was banned. This was literally the first time I was on this server, I read the rules, clicked the teleport to downtown, noticed there was this big scary corporation building with guns and I wanted to break in. Then you can see what happened, and I was banned. That was my entire play time on this server.

You sound like a right richardhead. Kreon's server isn't a loving standard Blockland server where everybody can freely build and kill, it's an RP server. The game rules are different and the server host and moderators have the right to run the server the way they feel. If you don't feel like playing ball, you can forget off.

Also, it's not an admin-only area because it's not owned by the admin staff. The server staff just assume you have enough intelligence to understand that it might not be good play to go and break into other people's buildings, but apparently you two want to be special little princesses who operate by their own rules and logic.
Jesus Christ, where do I loving start?
Kreon's server isn't a loving standard Blockland server where everybody can freely build and kill, it's an RP server. The game rules are different and the server host and moderators have the right to run the server the way they feel.
Okay, first off, it's an RP server. Okay, but loving banning people because they go into an area? Jesus, this is the most unrealistic RP I've ever heard. And saying
the server host and moderators have the right to run the server the way they feel.
is loving handicapped, isn't it? If that was how Blockland servers worked, then it would be absolutely loving chaos. Oh wait, it already loving is, and you friends are just adding to the chaos.
Also, it's not an admin-only area because it's not owned by the admin staff. The server staff just assume you have enough intelligence to understand that it might not be good play to go and break into other people's buildings,
Oh, you're not allowed to break into other people's buildings? You must be loving pussies. I would never go on that server in a million years. Saying that it's bannable to go and break into other people's buildings. forget off.
but apparently you two want to be special little princesses who operate by their own rules and logic.
We don't, but we just want you to at least have some decent, not loving handicapped, not strict as forget rules.

This is actually really perplexing me because I have no idea where you got this from.

you have like 12 dramas on you ike

I just read your autistic signature, with those "meanie weanies" on it. You're like 2 years old. Get off the forum.

Let me simplify it for you

You broke into their place and killed their people for seemingly no reason. When you continued to break into their place, they killed you for a reason.

RDM is "Random deathmatch". Kreon's server isn't a deathmatch server so instigating fights for no given reason beyond "I wanted to" will get you banned.

And also what I said earlier adds to it, the admins on the server really don't like you and given your history probably didn't have the patience to slap you on the wrists and let you continue messing with people.

Not to mention Ike has been absolutely OBSESSED with me for all the time I've been here:

And also what I said earlier adds to it, the admins on the server really don't like you and given your history probably didn't have the patience to slap you on the wrists and let you continue messing with people.

given your history
Every time when someone wants to feel valid in a convo with me they'll bring this up. What the hell is so bad in my history? That I complained about a build stealer, some random ban complaints on this thread, or when I hosted mafia madness like 2 loving years ago and I had a wall that showed all the people that broke the rules on it? What is it???