Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 599406 times)

captmeat is a good boy idk why you think hes a bad boy

Because I've had too many exposure to the Drama section. I'm sorry CapTMeaT, please move along.

I'm banned from Planr's for being a casual troll and making up stuff to get people banned. I'm not a troll and where am i making stuff up to get people banned?? I really have no idea where your hate comes from dude, I just wanted to see your ships :(

planr is some kind of handicap, he once randomly accused me of being a Self Delete spammer for no other reason than 'he got a hunch'

im banned from Planr's for "ddosing" because his friend told him I did. Theres no proof and I have never DdoS'd. I don't evevn know how to DdoS a BL server.

I remember when you ddosed me

Dang I hate when my sodas are ddos'd

im banned from Planr's for "ddosing" because his friend told him I did. Theres no proof and I have never DdoS'd. I don't evevn know how to DdoS a BL server.
That's funny, because I said that i was told honno crashes servers, and he got really pissed off saying that it's pure weasel word, i'm a troll, and there's no evidence.

But then he hears you do something bad and it's "ok ban them"

Honno is in direct cahoots with Zapk so I wouldn't be surprised of any malicious behavior

someday I wanna see planr's immense ban list

Capt was trolling on brickitects while he was drunk.

goddamn i love you guys

That's funny, because I said that i was told honno crashes servers, and he got really pissed off saying that it's pure weasel word, i'm a troll, and there's no evidence.

But then he hears you do something bad and it's "ok ban them"
Honno used to hang around (he might still) Zapk, so I wouldn't be surprised if he does.