Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594424 times)

we dont even do anything wtf

i wonder what planrs real reason is

they're the cancer of youtube blockland
It doesn't really surprise me because Planr said I was an obvious troll in my drama that was made by a troll

sitrus your days are trolling are over. you may think its casual, but we all know whats going on -_-

there was this guy who "accidentally" painted about 30 of my bricks before getting kicked. he came back saying IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT
how do you accidentally paint so many
username

i tried talking to planr about unbanning capt but he wouldnt budge

i tried talking to planr about unbanning capt but he wouldnt budge

The fact that he can't even explain himself basically says why his server is a gigantic waste of time. I've heard from multiple people now that they're also banned from the server for seemingly no reason with labels such as "Troll" and "Problem user" being thrown about like candy

The fact that I was banned from there because I disagreed with him on the topic of harassing people for making joke topics also says a lot...

I'm surprised planr's neck doesn't snap off from how big his ego inflates his head

I'm surprised planr's neck doesn't snap off from how big his ego inflates his head

No kidding, he's always trolling about sci-fi related topics to mockingly judge people because he thinks he's the sole authority on spaceships and spessmen. Just look at his pedantic bullstuff on the block wars thread.

No kidding, he's always trolling about sci-fi related topics to mockingly judge people because he thinks he's the sole authority on spaceships and spessmen. Just look at his pedantic bullstuff on the block wars thread.
spoiler: star wars > star blek

pics

Post the conversation. You probably deserved it.

pics
Yeah, we're going to need more than the server name and a ban message. Like Viso said, post chatlogs or some stuff.