Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601208 times)

Capt was trolling on brickitects while he was drunk.

This is the second time you've said something like this. The first time being when you said that I was blocking your furniture on brickitect's server and he had to repeatedly kill me. I asked brickitect about it and he said he doesn't know what you're talking about either

I came on brickitect's and asked you what you were talking about and mentioned this and you said that you remembered it so it happened. btw i recorded all of that gameplay so you can stop lying saying that I was trolling. I said, I'm sorry if it happened, because you were so adamant that it did.

Pretty sure you're thinking of the wrong person, especially considering Brickitect doesn't know what you're talking about, neither do I.

I joined, said nothing, and 5 seconds later got banned.
I got banned again.

This time I have a chat log.

Obviously asking "are you still banning" and "inb4 ban "yes"" will most likely get you banned

Probably should've stayed away from that server after being banned in the first place for a corny reason

Obviously asking "are you still banning" and "inb4 ban "yes"" will most likely get you banned

why do people do this instead of asking the purpose or why they were banned anyway

it's almost like you want to start trouble or something, because it obviously worsens it

why do people do this instead of asking the purpose or why they were banned anyway

it's almost like you want to start trouble or something, because it obviously worsens it
I tried to do that on the 2nd ban.

[22:25:52] Welcome to Blockland, DragonoidSlayer.
[22:25:53] 197994: Legodrawing
[22:25:53] 42665: -Megaman-, Badspot Jr, Sans the Skeleton, Dr. Alphys
[22:25:53] 29131: DragonoidSlayer, DragønøidSlayer, DragonoidSlayer
[22:25:55] DragonoidSlayer: Don't ban me
[22:25:59] Legodrawing: (why)
[22:26:07] RGBDr. Alphys: iTs My HeLl!!

-Banned- (I forgot the reason :|)

Draganoid pls
Thank you for contributing.
again...
There's not much I can do to get an answer, if he is going to ban me immediately.

There's not much I can do to get an answer, if he is going to ban me immediately.

i'm sure you would get banned faster than you would expect if you just said "don't ban me"

just literally ask why when you first get in, don't say anything else, just ask why

That's literally asking to get banned

capt, the reason i brought that up is because its possible i told planr. and he couldve banned you. although i dont think i told him.

capt, the reason i brought that up is because its possible i told planr. and he couldve banned you. although i dont think i told him.

lol. I was playing blockland with other people when I found out I was banned. They were on there and told me you said I was drunk, trolling on brickitects.

I once joined a concentration camp RP. And I ask if I can build with the creators. They said yes and I started to work on a gas chamber. They came and said what was I building. I replied with "A gas chamber." they then banned me saying that my gas chamber was "offensive". Yet there were swastikas everywhere you turned and the people were making tribals slurs.

well what did the gas chamber look like

I once joined a concentration camp RP. And I ask if I can build with the creators. They said yes and I started to work on a gas chamber. They came and said what was I building. I replied with "A gas chamber." they then banned me saying that my gas chamber was "offensive". Yet there were swastikas everywhere you turned and the people were making tribals slurs.

Reverse racism