Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 607276 times)

That can't be Amade, he's not a jackass.

Sure it wasn't Bmade?

I went to a dm in ACM City, but then he started banning ppl because they had, "Random Numbers" then I got banned for the same reason, what the forget.

Do any of you guys know super puppy and mr.bob? if you do then you should know that hes a jack ass. one time my friend went to his server with his friend  and super puppy and mr.bob were trash talking my friends friend and when my friend tryed to stand up for his friend he and his friend got banned.

Do any of you guys know super puppy and mr.bob? if you do then you should know that hes a jack ass. one time my friend went to his server with his friend  and super puppy and mr.bob were trash talking my friends friend and when my friend tryed to stand up for his friend he and his friend got banned.
Too much "my friend's friend's bitch."

I got kicked the other day for making some awesome fireworks.  :cookieMonster:

And then again later for encasing AFK players in macro display cases...

And one last time for telling whoever was using the console that they were a dumbass.

All in all, fun day. I enjoy playing around with people. ;D

everybody dress like me or be banned

I gotta say Wow. First, I went on this server called "Stewie_The_cats nerfdarttag server" I thought there might be something interesting and all that other stuff, but when I spawned, I just saw random builds. Then Stewie the cat said "everybody dress like me or be banned" then I thought, "What?" I said "We can have our own avatars." Then I got perma-banned. Reason:

That can't be Amade, he's not a jackass.

Sure it wasn't Bmade?
oh, it was him.
he had the 'A' face, grey police cap with a grey feather. (i think he had the v10 suit.)

I joined Super Puppy's server, just to see if it's as stupid as everyone says it is, and got instantly kicked by his Super Admin Nicro, who I believe I banned from my server for spamming mini-nuke events.

End of story.

It probably was Amade on Psycho's Fort Wars. He probably was either in a pissy mood, or you broke a rule. :U
he had been alive for a while, not spawnkilling.
though, looking at it, he may have been building, but it would have been better to say he was building, instead of giving reasonless bans.

I was banned from Blackjack's server for asking him why he didn't like curse words.

Thats just messed up. I doubt 2 year olds even know how to use a computer.

Thats just messed up. I doubt 2 year olds even know how to use a computer.
I was messing with the computer at 2 just I didn’t do anything on it I just clicked on random stuff and ended up somewhere I shouldn’t have been and I screwed up the computer.

Well, i was on jagsad's server when i said
This airport is bad you should add more stuff
  then i got bended by an admin or super admin for insulting his/her airport, but i was giving advice to improve his/her airport.
How noobish

Well, i was on jagsad's server when i said  then i got bended by an admin or super admin for insulting his/her airport, but i was giving advice to improve his/her airport.
How noobish

Welcome to America.