Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601631 times)

only real issue i've ever had with shygriff is when she started spamming pictures of animals everywhere to "solve arguments", but other than that i've never had a problem with her.
p much this

i've defended her before in dramas

I once how a badmin kicked somebody without reason.

I was in Leon.S.Kennedy's server, i was admin, and somebody joined, he started to ask me questions because he didn't understand anything.
I was going to answer but then a cigaretteot admin (Fire Flame) kicked him without reason.
When the kicked boy connected again, the badmin answered, ''You crashed''.

I hate when admins take control of server and bans everyone.

Got kicked from Cinderheart's Wolf RP for no reason

Went back in to teach the merits of good moderation, got banned. Reason: "Annoyess go by bye"

Joined Tetronaught's jailbreak, and for some reason there was a commotion going on.
This guy named JDSUPER34BRO was reviving himself after he died for no reason.
he says he did it because he was "sad" and "Autistic".
One round, I was a prisoner, and he was a guard, so I killed him, and he banned me for 10 minutes.
I IRC'd him, and he said he was sad, and then he blocked me from RTB.
Wow.

Joined Tetronaught's jailbreak, and for some reason there was a commotion going on.
This guy named JDSUPER34BRO was reviving himself after he died for no reason.
he says he did it because he was "sad" and "Autistic".
One round, I was a prisoner, and he was a guard, so I killed him, and he banned me for 10 minutes.
I IRC'd him, and he said he was sad, and then he blocked me from RTB.
Wow.
One of the reasons not to admin people you barely even know...

I joined a game and the host was like... I dunno, 8 years old?
So I started to build stuff, possibly a house, he comes over asking me what the hell was I building?
I told him it was a house and he looks at it and says it looks like stuff.
I told him that it looks like that because I was still building.
Then he d-wands the house because I was (somehow?) insulting him and he banned me for the reason:
"YOU'RE SUCH A loving richard YOU INSULT ME ON MY BUILDING TALENTS forget YOU GET THE HELL OUT!"

Kinda annoyed after that. :|

Joined a fortwars server and after finishing my fort, I keep getting killed by the host using events to spam rockets at me. Built an invisible wall between me and his fort. So he starts orbing into my fort and shooting me. I event my floor to kill players on touch. He raged, D-wanded the invisible wall (but not the bunker?!) and kicked me.

I remember that cyber, zoey was a bit odd that day

I joined a Dodgeball server or something like that. I killed the host with my ball and he said "DONT KILL ME OR BAN!" I was like Ok? I killed him about five times and he banned me for: I said dont kill me idiot!

got banned from a server; "Chicken-Butt"

I joined a game and the host was like... I dunno, 8 years old?
So I started to build stuff, possibly a house, he comes over asking me what the hell was I building?
I told him it was a house and he looks at it and says it looks like stuff.
I told him that it looks like that because I was still building.
Then he d-wands the house because I was (somehow?) insulting him and he banned me for the reason:
"YOU'RE SUCH A loving richard YOU INSULT ME ON MY BUILDING TALENTS forget YOU GET THE HELL OUT!"

Kinda annoyed after that. :|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBvUHXCFTdw

Me (Neymar), BlockoBlocko, WyWy and Mexicutionist have taken over the server to help tetronaught, me and BlockoBlocko have decided to take care of the admins and we will promise that this will never happen again and we hope this will grow as one of the best servers on Blockland so don't worry it will be like a completely new server.

Thank you

Got banned off Furdle's server for no reason. -.-