Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601205 times)

Nice unneeded post  :cookieMonster:
same goes to yours.

Ot: Anyways, I got banned once for: being a stupid monday.
Of course rascism over the internet isn't as serious as real life.

-snip-

i was in funk's server and the reason you were banned was because you were being a rotten backseat moderator, yelling at lord balkon for deleting his own build after it was confirmed that it was in fact his.

-snip-
That's Jesse1012, I remember him when he was actually serious.

Then he became that.

I once joined Blocko dude's server, it was a  medieval rp I believe, but then when I spawned I found a copied map, I was playing on that map before, since some guy was hosting it earlier that day. When I said thats a stolen build he said "last  chance, if you say that again I am going to ban you"  or something, I dont want to put it in his actual grammar since its bad, but then when I was walking  around I greeted a friend of mine by just a simple Hi. Blocko dude then banned me for:

"I GAIV YOU A CHANCE, IF YOU DONT LEIK MY BUILD LEIVE NUOB(Actually spelled.)."

I later rejoined just to be perma banned for the simple reason Noob. I didnt get to even spawn.

It was pretty long ago, so I cant remember much of it, but I remembered the funniest parts.

Got mod on tezuni's server. Three days later, got demodded by some random SA with no reason. I complained.

Tez banned me for this reason:

rude

That is probably the most descriptive ban reason I have ever encountered in my 14 years of living. Now, I talk to Pacnet, who used to be admin on tez's server, he got banned too. Crown used to be SA. Banned too.

Tezuni likes to kill off his most effective staff members so he can make way for the stuffty ones.

Tezuni used to be pretty cool, but I don't know what's got into him.

Im known to be a dumbass, sorry.

Ah alright. It's okay guys, he's known to be a dumbass, so he can be abusive all he wants.

Ah alright. It's okay guys, he's known to be a dumbass, so he can be abusive all he wants.

I didn't mean that, im a dumbass and I always will be.
I also put stupid bans if they break rules, etc. I for some reason find humiliation the best thing to do when banning people, if you piss them off, they can't come back to the server and insult you back.

I didn't mean that, im a dumbass and I always will be.
I also put stupid bans if they break rules, etc. I for some reason find humiliation the best thing to do when banning people, if you piss them off, they can't come back to the server and insult you back.
so why did you ban him

so why did you ban him

Because he broke the rules in my server, and he broke my heart.