Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 606753 times)

whoops hit post

I got bnned from XxProMAnxX loveRP for being a idiot here is the message: [very long ban message]. thats the actual message. i was 3mins at that server

By the way I'm not his alt.

NOEDIT:

[possibly bannable post]

it's your fault

sorry for triple post but you know that you can't edit in drama

Fine.
Sorry.
I can unban you if you like.
But just don't do that please.
Back then my CityRP was stuffty so I didn't know what to do.
Again sorry.
It's alright, that was a long time ago anyways, someone decided to unban me right after I was banned, which was pretty weird. At least you responded to the post unlike many of the banned/kicked posts here.

NOEDIT 2:

forgot to put back in what he did wrong

I got bnned from XxProMAnxX loveRP for being a idiot here is the message. [very long ban reason]. thats the actual message. i was 3mins at that server and [user did thing wrong]

Got banned by Hairspray Queen after I joined his/her server.

I had nothing to do with furries or being a furry.

http://postimg.org/image/ipywpck8r/

you came in looking for trouble, started harassing a few people, started building music bricks around me and basically asked to be banned you drama whore.

the ban reason was made up because i wanted you out of my server quicker

you came in looking for trouble, started harassing a few people, started building music bricks around me and basically asked to be banned you drama whore.

Damn son

"ban me so I can post it on the forums" lol

gotta get that e-fame ya know what I mean?????