Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594400 times)

(Sorry for the double post, here's a cookie to make up for it: :cookie:)

This is the chat right before I got banned:

Yes I'm derp590. I changed my name to avoid hate from BLF users because of my reputation.

why would you expect anyone to just give you admin?????????

why would you expect anyone to just give you admin?????????
Well why would someone ban me for asking?

fair enough but it seemed you were annoying him, if he didnt want to give you admin thats his choice

Well why would someone ban me for asking?

because usually if someone asks that in a server out of nowhere (and, probably just joined the server), they are usually either little children, being absolute nuisances, or they don't understand how getting admin works

i mean being banned about it is a bit harsh, yeah, but i wonder why you're asking someone admin in the first place

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=297622

This happened a while ago but still worth posting here.

because usually if someone asks that in a server out of nowhere (and, probably just joined the server), they are usually either little children, being absolute nuisances, or they don't understand how getting admin works

i mean being banned about it is a bit harsh, yeah, but i wonder why you're asking someone admin in the first place
I was actually on the server before and saw Renderman was kicking me. I explained that I knew how to fix it and I needed admin as I'm not very good at guiding people but I don't think he listened. He didn't kick me, ban me or anything. But then I join again and he bans me forever.

I was on MLGBLOCKLANDSWAG who claims he's 15, along with his stuff admin ("ironman121") friend who's 8.
I pointed out that he was 8 and shouldn't be playing Blockland, because there is a lot of mature stuff that you won't understand, and this happens.

so basically i was just loving around on their very loving early prison escape (like not even 5%) and so im like "imma build Annoying Oranges wall make america great again blah blah blah" all those spicy memes then they just ban me with the reason "forget you"
like i could see how what i did could be bad but you could warn me or tell me to clear my bricks and not do it again but you loving perma-ban me instead
gg

i bet those memes weren't even spicy
i would have banned you too

now there is a reason for toxicology to be hated.

now there is a reason for toxicology to be hated.

i think you need to go to bed

hey guys im writing a book "how to get banned in three words or less" please buy it