Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594404 times)

As stufflord once said, you shouldn't bust in to a community just to say their interests suck, and then complain for being kicked out.

hey guys im writing a book "how to get banned in three words or less" please buy it

assuming you're also including your "how to get banned on the forums with 2 images or less" book as well?

Yes I am aware that I have already been drama'd but this happened.... After teaching him how to correctly start a project and when he should I was banned for this reason

Yes I am aware that I have already been drama'd but this happened.... -snip- After teaching him how to correctly start a project and when he should I was banned for this reason
I told him that he shouldn't have banned you then he shut down the server. Also, [ img width=100]. It'll help.

I told him that he shouldn't have banned you then he shut down the server. Also, [ img width=100]. It'll help.
You are seriously the only person that actually pays attention to my posts.

You are seriously the only person that actually pays attention to my posts.

Danna banned me because I called him a richard after he rdmed me twice, he kicked me, I joined back and said "Looks like someone got their knickers in a twist", then Danna bans me with a stereotype

Geez that 1:1 resolution snake

haha it's all about that 1:1 5 by 5 resolution

He kept fetching me to show me random things that were no more than a 16x baseplate apart from each other
After I told him to stop he kept telling me to come over to somewhere
Then I told him "I know what I'm doing, shut up already."

Yeah sorry about the resolution guys, I coulda cropped that but I had no time at all.