How the forget do I cook rice

Author Topic: How the forget do I cook rice  (Read 8905 times)

That’s loving long. If I’m hungry I don’t want to wait that long

How much does that expedite the process?
first of all it's not all about speed. do u want good food or do u want it fast. pick
useless appliance when could just be done on stove top
can it, dweeb
then buy a box of corndogs bro

Í dðnt want cörndögs. Í want noodle consistancy food

can it, dweeb

unitasker appliance, unless your diet consists of eating rice every single day, its a useless appliance on the counter top and in the wallet

unitasker appliance, unless your diet consists of eating rice every single day, its a useless appliance on the counter top and in the wallet
Buy an instant pot. It cooks other things than rice plus can cook frozen meat. Rice is fairly hard to make on the stove and rice cookers/instant pots let you ignore it until it's done.

Most everyone who makes rice has one lol

Í dðnt want cörndögs. Í want noodle consistancy food
then make noodles bro. what

then make noodles bro. what
that was the plan but I like the shape of rice

buy rice shaped noddles 👍

I'm not a rice connoisseur or whatever but you can get minute rice that takes 45 seconds in a microwave with some water. Probably not as good but I always fry it after anyway

Don't forget to rinse your rice until the rice water is mostly clear

don't forget to eat the rice

its ok that rice takes 20 min cause u can just cook like 4 meals worth of rice in one go

they last in the fridge and you can make fried rice with fridge rice if you feel like it

plus with a rice cooker u can be the lazy and just put in the stuff and press 1 button 30 min before mealtime

get a small rice cooker and put the amount of rice and water it tells you and then u have perfect rice every time

Don't forget to rinse your rice until the rice water is mostly clear
This is a great way to miss out on the extra protein packed in with the rice.

This is a great way to miss out on the extra protein packed in with the rice.
It's rice, you're not getting much protein from it anyway, just eat another protein with the rice. Also I'm assuming they're cooking jasmine rice, it helps remove starch and makes the rice fluffier and less porridge-like. Don't know if that applies to any other rice