How the forget do I cook rice

Author Topic: How the forget do I cook rice  (Read 8900 times)

It's rice, you're not getting much protein from it anyway, just eat another protein with the rice. Also I'm assuming they're cooking jasmine rice, it helps remove starch and makes the rice fluffier and less porridge-like. Don't know if that applies to any other rice
but you wash away all the bugs that live in the rice. bugs are healthy for you, you should be eating those

but you wash away all the bugs that live in the rice. bugs are healthy for you, you should be eating those
bugs are friends not food

if u dont wash the rice ur gonna end up eating the brainwash 5g gmo growth hormone chemicals they use to grow it

if u dont wash the rice ur gonna end up eating the brainwash 5g gmo growth hormone chemicals they use to grow it

im going to get implants from my rice, epic

im-plant-ation in your stomach

im going to get implants from my rice, epic
yo but seriously you should wash your rice that stuff has bugs in it 90% of the time. Well we're on the topic always wash your produce, it's very common for someone to drop it and put it back on the shelf.

yo but seriously you should wash your rice that stuff has bugs in it 90% of the time. Well we're on the topic always wash your produce, it's very common for someone to drop it and put it back on the shelf.

as far as i am concernned, if i see anything not look like rice before i cook it, i have zero worries of any contaminants considering that we already cook food and pasteurize them before consumption

and yes there is a probable 1% chance that i may eat bugs or anything else within the food but from experience, i havent yet nor got sick at all

protip from someone who has had a bug problem before: for things like flour, baking mixes, and rice, freeze it for a day and that'll kill anything potentially living in it

not that stuff living in rice/etc is that common, but its better to freeze stuff than have to deal with forgetin weevils for a couple months

as far as i am concernned, if i see anything not look like rice before i cook it, i have zero worries of any contaminants considering that we already cook food and pasteurize them before consumption

and yes there is a probable 1% chance that i may eat bugs or anything else within the food but from experience, i havent yet nor got sick at all
this reminds me of that one classmate in college who straight up eats undercooked/raw pork and chicken and says it’s totally fine cause he hasnt gotten sick from years of doing so

not that rice is actually dangerous to eat underwashed, just the anecdotalness of the whole claim reminded me of it

im upset that you think cooking rice for 20 minutes is a long time. like just do it while you prepare the rest of the meal?

im upset that you think cooking rice for 20 minutes is a long time. like just do it while you prepare the rest of the meal?
OP is talking about eating only rice. rice as a meal. just eating some rice as an entire meal. deranged

I make food quick

make a weeks worth of rice at a time and put small portions in the fridge to microwave for fast rice

make a weeks worth of rice at a time and put small portions in the fridge to microwave for fast rice
I did this but it was too fast and got away

OP is talking about eating only rice. rice as a meal. just eating some rice as an entire meal. deranged
nothing wrong with this