How the forget do I cook rice

Author Topic: How the forget do I cook rice  (Read 9532 times)

there is no right way

aint there a type of minute rice sold in a box that takes like 5mins to cook. is that still i thing

aint there a type of minute rice sold in a box that takes like 5mins to cook. is that still i thing

This?

I mean sure if you have water that tastes like salt or like eggs (not even joking I've had water that tastes like eggs and it was disgusting, think it comes from sulphur deposits)

Then I can understand "thinking" you don't like water just because you've only ever had trash water.

Bottled water, filtered tap water, and locations where they sell fresh water are always available. Of course, some has their downsides, as some do come with the "plastic" taste, which tends to suck

My ex also said some weird stuff about "not liking water" which I never understood about her, because it's like an essential thing lol. Guess people get unlucky with their water.

My ex also said some weird stuff about "not liking water" which I never understood about her, because it's like an essential thing lol. Guess people get unlucky with their water.
some people just get too accustomed to drinking stuff full of sugar and caffeine

some people just get too accustomed to drinking stuff full of sugar and caffeine
i need that sweet sweet flavor

i need that sweet sweet flavor
Am I the only one that can appreciate things people say have no flavor? Everything has a flavor. ;)

Am I the only one that can appreciate things people say have no flavor? Everything has a flavor. ;)
unseasoned potato is delicious

unseasoned potato is delicious
This. Salt and Pepper tend to be the only things that are an almost must simply because salt usually enhances the flavor of whatever your eating rather than changes it too much.

I like to eat things without seasonings because it helps me form a baseline for what the meat/vegetable actually tastes like. Then I know better about how to season it and I can make choices myself rather than blindly following what other people feel is the right way.

cooking thread time

in the past i used to prefer frostings to cakes. i ate it out of the can.

nowadays i prefer the cake as is, so i can enjoy and savor the taste of the cake alone
ex: cake mix cake, carrot cake, banana bread