How the forget do I cook rice

Author Topic: How the forget do I cook rice  (Read 8908 times)

in the past i used to prefer frostings to cakes. i ate it out of the can.

I used to know a bitch that did that, what made it really bad was she was a bit of a pig too lol.

did op ever eat his rice

did op ever eat his rice
fun fact I did not

I figured it took too long to cook when I could’ve just boiled noodles for 7 minutes

fun fact I did not

I figured it took too long to cook when I could’ve just boiled noodles for 7 minutes
Speaking of noodles: I realized recently fresh pasta cooks a lot faster than dried pasta so I'm pretty sure you could make fresh pasta faster then dried even if you made it from scratch. Haven't tried to figure out making it yet though so I'm not really sure exactly how much work has to be put into it.

Can anyone with experience making pasta confirm/deny this?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 09:16:31 AM by Soukuw »

Speaking of noodles: I realized recently fresh pasta cooks a lot faster than dried pasta so I'm pretty sure you could make fresh pasta faster then dried even if you made it from scratch. Haven't tried to figure out making it yet though so I'm not really sure exactly how much work has to be put into it.

Can anyone with experience making pasta confirm/deny this?

store bought fresh pasta will practically take you just a few minutes to cook it

but if you make it from scratch whilst being inexperienced (assuming you'll do it by hand), will take you up to an hour or longer to make the pasta, knead it etc before cooking it

anyone ever tried ketchup rice?

I've tried Rice + Ketchup + Tabasco with fried chicken

You can call me out for making the weirdest combo but that stuff slaps

How about McDonald's dollar double with sardines?

store bought fresh pasta will practically take you just a few minutes to cook it

but if you make it from scratch whilst being inexperienced (assuming you'll do it by hand), will take you up to an hour or longer to make the pasta, knead it etc before cooking it
I agree by hand it would take quite awhile but maybe with a blender? I mean the stuff is literally Flour, Water and sometimes an Egg it wouldn't take long to put together. Then you just slap it through a pasta press and toss it in boiling water. I think you could get that done in less than 5 minutes. If you're doing that while you boil your water you're at around 7-9 minutes possibly. (Again never have done this so I dunno)

Dried pasta takes 10 minutes PLUS time to heat the water up.

put it in the loving rice machine and wait until it beeps

Uh just boil rice in water for a few and your good.