What have I missed in the past 9 months?

Author Topic: What have I missed in the past 9 months?  (Read 2342 times)

Well I found my login to this old hellscape, what's happened these past 9 months? I've been hella busy with college and work. I kinda died off posting the past few years with my job and school and life, got my first job in  october of '19 and quit last year in October due to the lack of concern for employee wellbeing. Ended up landing a job with the DoD working at an express and I'm better off than I used to be. Life's finally looking up for me. But how's everybody been these last few years?

missed out on a rice cooking thread

Just slipping down the insanity slide of life.

my cum turned red XD

Let’s play a game. Every 10 times you say some dumb stuff, i’ll bring back when you kept talking about wanting to forget, and i quote “cum inside a big titty milf pokemon.”

Cool? Cool.

Good to see BLF is still verbally abusive still, and it seems though there's a few new manifestations of idiocy replacing some of the other ones that left or got banned

The BLF dropped below 10 posts a day a month ago, and no new alts members can post anymore because something with the Steam account linking thing changed and Badspot never bothered to fix it

So BLF is pretty much on it's last legs due to some bug that badspot hasn't fixed? Damn I'd never think this place would go down due to something like that but at the same time it feels like it would have been plausible as it didn't feel though that he was really ensuring this game would hold up

[srcsm]Don't worry I'll give an account to some little kid who's an up and comer like forgettoast over there if they need one[/srcsm]

hey are you being sarcastic??

no lol, but you don't seem like an alt would do you any Good aT least For the mOment.