pride month mf

Author Topic: pride month mf  (Read 5538 times)

last year i told my doctor that i'm trans and i want testosterone Please Help Me and she was just like "lmao good luck with that" and didn't help :^)
Maybe a psychiatrist would be able to get you the prescription

Psychiatrists are usually more understanding of those who are transitioning based on what i've read around the internets

the worst example of the day is raytheon

we love f****ts! come make nukes for us!!!

anyway. let's talk about something cooler, like how gay we all are
Interesting, my company builds circuit boards for Raytheons' integrated defense systems loll

third time wasnt the charm, rip. gl with transitioning in the future! good to hear ur not using a chiropractor, its kinda scary how many prople don’t realize its fake medicine for the most part
Other than a good back crack I don't see the point of a chiropractor unless they're helping you with like tennis elbow and other joint conditions and such. But even then, you can crack your own back - I crack mine all the time lol

If so much pride
Why so much Self Delete

If so much pride
Why so much Self Delete
rejection by friends and family that are not accepting of LGBTQ identities leads to depression and then Self Delete
theres a reason gays love the "found family" trope

rejection by friends and family that are not accepting of LGBTQ identities leads to depression and then Self Delete
theres a reason gays love the "found family" trope

i'm scared to do anything cause i know ill be stuff on immediately, but hey, i'm not dying anytime soon so ill keep waiting

I went to a chiropractor once and he put me on this massage bed and started playing info wars on the TV. afterwards I gave him the stuff in my pocket (so he could work on me and stuff) and when I gave him my phone he was like " you don't want to carry this in your pocket all day, it's bad EMF"

I didn't pay anything but I want my money back
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 06:06:23 PM by Trogtor »

I went to a chiropractor once and he put me on this massage bed and started playing info wars on the TV. afterwards I gave him the stuff in my pocket (so he could work on me and stuff) and when I gave him my phone he was like " you don't want to carry this in your pocket all day, it's bad EMF"

I didn't pay anything but I want my money back
oof

If so much pride
Why so much Self Delete
I don't get it, you can't even play video games and eat chikken if you Self Delete

I don't get it, you can't even play video games and eat chikken if you Self Delete
yep. Some people just never had good chikken.

halfway thru ultra super pride month 2021. i hope yall are all having a good time. especially my lesbians out there i love yall

lesbians arent valid

One of the reasons i love pride month,

funny companies like, entertainment weekly, set what used to be their twitter pfp to this,