Poll

Favorite guns

Author Topic: Favorite left 4 dead 2 guns  (Read 2430 times)

In the last thread i had to close it because the images did not work so, again what is your favorite guns from left 4 dead 2

And the pistol on the bottom is supposed to be the grenade launcher my bad

And the pistol on the bottom is supposed to be the grenade launcher my bad
i still liked that pistol anyway

top 3:
1. combat shotgun
2. ak47
3. wooden/pump shotgun

the deagle is literally all i use. sometimes dual pistols

I'd say the SPAZ is my favorite

i still liked that pistol anyway
The pistol is the worst weapon in the game

military sniper > everything else

what is the difference between the tier-2 auto shotgun and "boomgun"? They seem like the same thing

what is the difference between the tier-2 auto shotgun and "boomgun"? They seem like the same thing
Also curious.

What boomgun is he talking about

What boomgun is he talking about
the one in between the wooden sniper rifle and the regular auto shotgun. idk its actual name i've just heard it called boomgun

the one in between the wooden sniper rifle and the regular auto shotgun. idk its actual name i've just heard it called boomgun
The Spas-12? (Which is also referred to as the 'Combat Shotgun')

According to the Left 4 Dead wiki, the Auto Shotgun fires 2 more bullets than the Combat Shotgun, but does 5 less points of damage per bullet, but in comparison to the Combat Shotgun's damage output of 28 per bullet with only 9 bullets per shot, the Auto Shotgun does a whole whopping 1 point of total damage extra per-shot than the Combat Shotgun

So the Auto Shotgun is actually a better tier 2 weapon than the Combat Shotgun, but the Combat Shotgun could be better in that if you aren't shooting the zombies with every single bullet per shot, at least the ones that do hit will do slightly more damage than with the Auto Shotgun
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 02:21:22 PM by Masterlegodude »