Brickadia Medieval RPG

Author Topic: Brickadia Medieval RPG  (Read 4558 times)

https://discord.gg/pX4CjZRe

Getting ready to start up the medieval RPG soon brickadia has no add-on support yet so best we can do is RP for the time being.

I plan on turning it into a full RPG soon whenever that is possible

looking for builders.

eventually may be able to invest in a dedicated server

join discord for updates

Do we know if Brickadia is getting voip?

prox voip is something they could implement relatively quickly that would open up huge rp content options right now without a need for complex gamemodes

prox voip is something they could implement relatively quickly that would open up huge rp content options right now without a need for complex gamemodes
the last thing medrp needs is the [vaguely high power position] of aedwin players screeching into your ears when you kill their 5 year old erp character and there isnt an admin online to make the death not count

there's a server up right now that has proximity voice chat but it's not directly through brickadia. probably Mumble or something like that. haven't tried it so i can't attest to the quality

the last thing medrp needs is the [vaguely high power position] of aedwin players screeching into your ears when you kill their 5 year old erp character and there isnt an admin online to make the death not count

all deaths would be valid in my MRPG outside the main city of course.

basically outside the city is the wilderness like runescape

there was a really heated discussion about this last week on the discord. i REALLY want voice chat but its pretty split down the middle as to who wants it or not. i don't see why they can't just restrict it to people 13+

there was a really heated discussion about this last week on the discord. i REALLY want voice chat but its pretty split down the middle as to who wants it or not. i don't see why they can't just restrict it to people 13+

should be optional and set for minigames only in my opinion.

having voice chat would make the RP much better.

If people are being richards about it I can ban them

i don't see why they can't just restrict it to people 13+

Legally you have to be 13+ to be on the internet anyways

oh my GOD bro why are people crying about rallypack in the loving brickadia server

Legally you have to be 13+ to be on the internet anyways
what