i can't believe these forums are still here.

Author Topic: i can't believe these forums are still here.  (Read 6223 times)

oh and this won't happen again.

Thanks for reminding me one of my favorite childhood games is dying more and more every day.

Stop sobbing and join servers

Stop sobbing and join servers
True hero here. We need more people to announce the call.
In my expeirence you wont regret it. Had a blast playing archenars cave colony Last week. Reminded me good people still play blockland.

i bet if badspot just reverted the game to v20 (the update before maps and terrains got removed) the playercount would improve significantly. you didnt need to build anything to have fun really - even just skiing around slopes was enough

i'll play if you guys do
same

im in game every day cmon

Blockland Forums 2 when?

i bet if badspot just reverted the game to v20 (the update before maps and terrains got removed) the playercount would improve significantly. you didnt need to build anything to have fun really - even just skiing around slopes was enough
same
isn't it funny people spout this out almost 10 years after interiors and terrains were removed when literally 85% of the forums were supporting it (thanks to kompressor's censoriousness!)

also, my theory of badspot not bothering is being tested by fuzzy if anyone hasn't noticed so that'll be interesting to see how that turns out like.

also, my theory of badspot not bothering is being tested by fuzzy if anyone hasn't noticed so that'll be interesting to see how that turns out like.
Considering how it's gone so far, it'll probably turn out very underwhelmingly when nothing continues happens, but Fuzztoast is definitely proving to be a good guinea pig to test that theory regardless

Considering how it's gone so far, it'll probably turn out very underwhelmingly when nothing continues happens, but Fuzztoast is definitely proving to be a good guinea pig to test that theory regardless
you loving dirty monday im not annoying

User was banned for this post
That didn't last long

Well it looks like your theory was proved wrong.

badspot coming back to ban a single user shows he still feels some kind of responsibility for this place. we're not dead yet

i am pleasantly proven wrong. that was very interesting.

yeah i feel completely out of touch with my past self and being here comforts that a lot

i miss the old theme but reading the post i just wrote already gave me a shock like i cant believe the past year forgeted me up that bad, it'd probably have hit worse if i saw it in blockland blue