Author Topic: Apparently fingernails can be vicious tools of pain.  (Read 2244 times)

My thumbnail just turned on me! but seriously ow, I don't really know how it happened, everything was ok and then bam inch long cut.

I don't think this is the first time but it's been a long time, who else here can't be trusted with even normal human appendages?

my sister once scratched my sunburned shoulder and made like 3 big bleeding scratch wounds

one time the entire lower half of my body instantly went to sleep while i was walking out of the bathroom and i collapsed in the hallway cus i couldnt support my own weight anymore.

yknow the tingly feeling you get when your arm or leg starts waking up from that? imagine that x1000 all over you. when i tapped my foot it sent waves of that stuff all the way through my body. it was both surreal and painful lol

rip your fingernails off, then

rip your fingernails off, then
this, but not all the way. Only partially, having no fingernails at all is unsightly.

why did you make this topic like you are some spirit lifeform that just recently took over a human host and now you're dealing with the struggles of being a human

fingernails are known for hearing loss too

why did you make this topic like you are some spirit lifeform that just recently took over a human host and now you're dealing with the struggles of being a human

Because life  gets more surreal the less hinged you are

fingernails are known to the state of california to cause cancer

The state of California is known to the state of California to cause cancer.

true

the state of california contains states of california that are known to the state of california to cause state of california

the state of california contains states of california that are known to the state of california to cause state of california
Cancer is linked to lifestyle, environmental, and genetic factors, and also the state of California.

If you or a loved one visited or lived in the state of California within the years of 1850 to 2021, you may be entitled to a cash compensation!

file your nails
Under what, "Skin" or "Keratinous Growths"?