Author Topic: opinions on love  (Read 10705 times)

This account has not posted since 2019, gonna go ahead and say that bloody jumper is a psychic
He literally can't come back due to the fact new accounts can't be made. That is, unless someone loans him a new account.

i would love to talk about love but im not even going to begin discussing anything other than the variety of juice packets you can buy these days with someone who is not 18+

This account has not posted since 2019, gonna go ahead and say that bloody jumper is a psychic
Please tell me this isnt him. Please. It cant be. He didnt say the n word.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 08:39:32 PM by soldier101@ »

Kind of had a feeling the moment I saw that he was banned. Either way, if it can be proved that it is him, then I'm pretty sure he can be banned for evasion, as this doesn't constitute the buying of a new key to make a new account, it's someone else's.

banned for evasion has never happened before, only for repeat violations on alts

well it used to be a revoke worthy offense before the awesome pay2post change and removal of IP bans

Could have sworn that sharing accounts has been punished before.
well it used to be a revoke worthy offense before the awesome pay2post change and removal of IP bans
Ah, yeah. That's right.

Yeah but look at his past posts, he actually speaks english lmao

Well first off, it is not as clean as everyone told me it would be.
Second off, I think you should cherish your loveual experiences with your partner, and not some strangers on a supposedly e10 lego forum board.
Please tell me this isnt him. Please. It cant be. He didnt say the n word.
who

banned for evasion has never happened before, only for repeat violations on alts
This is correct, back when I made this account I was drama'd (can't remember the reason) and Badspot pointed out who I was, and that he was debating ban purely because of who I was. He never did though.

Fuzztoast
been gone since 2019, who is he and what did he do

been gone since 2019, who is he and what did he do
He is literally every topic in drama, go and see.