opinions on love

Author Topic: opinions on love  (Read 10698 times)

ok lets move onto more serious matters: Tits or Ass
confucius once said
big tits with no ass will fill your mind

but big ass with no tits, will fill your heart

man that sounds weird coming from a guy with a furry pfp
thinking about furries in the love megathread... freudian slip much?

And to top it off it's weirder still to hear that from the guy with an actual cat as a ava in the love megathread...

love is actually kind of overrated. procrastination is like 20% cooler at least
20% huh?

I dunno if anyone has said this yet but this thread is hilarious if you aren't logged in.

20% huh?

I dunno if anyone has said this yet but this thread is hilarious if you aren't logged in.
Yo can people not even log in anymore? I thought the problem was with account creation.

no, its the word filter if you’re not logged in. things like love are replaced with love, Annoying Orange with annoying orange, etc - stuff that’s potentially advertiser sensitive

no, its the word filter if you’re not logged in. things like love are replaced with love, Annoying Orange with annoying orange, etc - stuff that’s potentially advertiser sensitive
Oh, that's good. I thought this place had put the other foot in the grave for a moment.

Yo can people not even log in anymore? I thought the problem was with account creation.
Oh, that's good. I thought this place had put the other foot in the grave for a moment.
Yeah you can't log in anymore, I highy recommend you don't log out.

Yeah you can't log in anymore, I highy recommend you don't log out.
then explain why ive logged in like 3 times you liar liar lying fake liar pants on fire liar jack liar charlatan deceiver scoundrel jack liar

oh and also the only people in this thread who i believe have had love are foxscotch and unimproved
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 07:46:09 PM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

yeah login is broken but it's only for certain people which is why other people arent getting it i got it on my phone

-snop-
oh and also the only people in this thread who i believe have had love are foxscotch and unimproved

That's just because it sucks and nobody wants to talk about it.

you could also just open an incognito tab to see the filter

That's just because it sucks and nobody wants to talk about it.
theres a story behind that

theres a story behind that

I see I may have underestimated your perception, my apologies.