Author Topic: opinions on love  (Read 10693 times)

then explain why ive logged in like 3 times you liar liar lying fake liar pants on fire liar jack liar charlatan deceiver scoundrel jack liar

oh and also the only people in this thread who i believe have had love are foxscotch and unimproved
:3

oh and also the only people in this thread who i believe have had love are foxscotch and unimproved
like, yes, but why single me out lmao
theres a story behind that
what story

Oh crap, the love thread is actually talking about love. Quick, Do something!

like, yes, but why single me out lmao
i have a virgin radar so i know who to bully

guys, TITS oR ASS this is a loving love thread not work out your problems as pseudo therapy thread

i have a virgin radar so i know who to bully
I hear you spend alot of time alone when you bully.

I hear you spend alot of time alone when you bully.
bullied your mom last nite

bullied your mom last nite
bruh. Think about what you said. If my mother (the (source/origin) of myself in this context) was a virgin, I would not exist. I do exist. Therefore my (source/origin) could not be a virgin.
Im not even mad. I have empathy for you. You were severely neglected as a child, and in turn uneducated in many vital areas of life. The Internet became your mother (in a maternal sense, not source/origin) and now you have degraded to its level. I will pray for you. I wish you luck. My condolences, and may you regrow from your injuries and relatively traumatic childhood.

bruh. Think about what you said. If my mother (the (source/origin) of myself in this context) was a virgin, I would not exist. I do exist. Therefore my (source/origin) could not be a virgin.
Im not even mad. I have empathy for you. You were severely neglected as a child, and in turn uneducated in many vital areas of life. The Internet became your mother (in a maternal sense, not source/origin) and now you have degraded to its level. I will pray for you. I wish you luck. My condolences, and may you regrow from your injuries and relatively traumatic childhood.
mucho texto

you really know how to get it with the ladies

you really know how to get it with the ladies
zoophile spotted

OPINION = DISCARDED