what are your thoughts on mcdonalds

Author Topic: what are your thoughts on mcdonalds  (Read 3540 times)

its like cancer but it's a good tasting kind of cancer cell

It tastes good but my god the portions are forgetin small for how forgetin expensive its gotten. I can eat probably like 4 big macs in one sitting and spend 50 dollars while go to taco bell and spend 20 dollars and be absolutely loaded.

It tastes good but my god the portions are forgetin small for how forgetin expensive its gotten. I can eat probably like 4 big macs in one sitting and spend 50 dollars while go to taco bell and spend 20 dollars and be absolutely loaded.
Really? I thought the only thing mcdonalds had going for it was the low prices, as I found the food to be unsatisfactory, in the least.
I dont go to mcdonalds so your statement surprises me.
If it costs so much, and the food is not very good. . . why?

Really? I thought the only thing mcdonalds had going for it was the low prices, as I found the food to be unsatisfactory, in the least.
I dont go to mcdonalds so your statement surprises me.
If it costs so much, and the food is not very good. . . why?
its the only restaurant in walking distance from me, and it no longer is open indoors because nobody works there anymore so i dont really eat mcdonalds anymore.

its the only restaurant in walking distance from me
You live in a very sad world

their burgers taste like coal filled with gum, but to be fair most fast food chains burgers taste like that. you'll have a better time cooking one yourself

its like cancer but it's a good tasting kind of cancer cell
That's most fast food chains in a nutshell

I've always preferred Burger King over McDonalds

That's most fast food chains in a nutshell

I've always preferred Burger King over McDonalds
honestly yeah. my town is too small and doesn't have one, but Jack in the Box is the best chain fast food IMO.

yea McDonald's is trash, it literally feels like a brick in your stomach and doesn't taste very good either. Burger king makes a good tasting burger, unfortunately they support child abuse.

burger king was cool until they started checking the expiration dates on coupons

It's insanely expensive for what you get and it's terrible for you. If you buy any of the meals you are going to be spending $7+ you can literally buy a pound of beef for that much.

I eat it sometimes but it feels like throwing away money on something that's worse than what I can make myself. On top of that the more hamburgers I make the better I am at making hamburgers.

And mcdonalds doesnt?

probably but McDonald's is terrible food anyway so I already stopped eating there.

-snip- On top of that the more hamburgers I make the better I am at making hamburgers.

And the better you are at making hamburgers the more you want to make them because they're good, it's a vicious cycle isn't it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 07:55:04 PM by Black and White »

the only thing palatable is the new crispy

I like some limited-time burgers they got once in awhile, such as the Maestro series.