what are your thoughts on mcdonalds

Author Topic: what are your thoughts on mcdonalds  (Read 3541 times)

I still don't understand how it isn't considered false advertising to advertise burgers that are way bigger than what you actually get

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 02:43:26 AM by Neventii »

You live in a very sad world
i mean fast food place, there are like 6 restaurants/coffee shops in walking distance but mcdonalds is the closest

out of all the fast food places mcdonalds is the most consistent in making decent food every time

at least for me

only good to uber eats at midnight when im definitely not sober. or like a quick hamburger on a road trip with friends. its not something you have as dinner, but rather as snack if at all. the prices of the place keep going up too, with the only saving grace being that you can get double patties now. mcdonalds used to be known for a pricing stunt in my country, where you could get a hamburger for just 1 euro. they still use the stunt since it was successful, but you need to buy multiple (too many for one person) to achieve the 1 euro per burger value. maybe when i have a kid one day mcdonalds would get some value again because of their kids meals with the toys, but that would mean id give my kid mcdonalds, so prolly not that either.

my favorite fast food place is probably subway, but thats because its food i know i can replicate myself 1:1

McDonalds is garbage.

But its tasty garbage.

If you buy any of the meals you are going to be spending $7+
broh, where im at the average meal is $15. You can get by barely on $10, but its still never quite $10.
And thats excluding sushi shops and stuff that feel like they can charge $20-30 for their stuff.

i mean fast food place, there are like 6 restaurants/coffee shops in walking distance but mcdonalds is the closest
you said earlier that it was the only walking distance restaurant. I thought you were in one of those remote towns in alaska or nebraska that only have a single restaurant and everyone usually makes monthly trips to the other towns to get groceries.

I still don't understand how it isn't considered false advertising to advertise burgers that are way bigger than what you actually get
If only we could charge them.

mcdonalds... decent food
I smell a Canadian
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 12:48:55 PM by soldier101@ »

sure
Mcdonalds seems to be actual food everywhere with actual food laws.

Mcdonalds seems to be actual food everywhere with actual food laws.

pretty much

mcdonald's is that one friend you don't really like hanging out with but you'll hang out with him if all else fails