what have u been playing recently: the thread

Author Topic: what have u been playing recently: the thread  (Read 5718 times)

Since for the moment the servers are actually working, Titanfall 2. A bunch of it, also Endless Space 2 cause the Riftborn are probably my favorite faction in any 4x game ever.

tf2
do you gamble on casual not having bots in each server u join or do u do specific community servers?

like 2 days ago i started playing call of pripyat for no reason and it is consuming my life please help

rimworld with vore mod 8/8

rimworld with vore mod 8/8
a friend of mine is making a dedicated vore game

a friend of mine is making a dedicated vore game
PM dev log pls if there is one

been grinding out elite: dangerous recently, traded up to a krait mkii which has opened a lot more of the game
other than that occasionally cod zombies, overwatch, and resident evil 2

cold war, bo1, and bo2, but mostly cold war
bo2 best zombies game dont @ me

bo2 best zombies game dont @ me
You are correct, also cold war gets waaayyy too much stuff. The multiplayer might not be on the same level as MW but thats literally the only downside of cold war.

Also got wizard101 to work and am now grinding to get as many characters over level 100
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 09:06:50 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

ive been getting somewhat invested into old school runescape as of 2 days ago

ive been getting somewhat invested into old school runescape as of 2 days ago
I also tried it out recently. I was very pleasantly surprised. Only because I found some copypasta RuneScape thingy. Thought it was some rabbit hole but it ended up leading nowhere. But I ended up being very surprised how active the RuneScape community is all these years. Needless to say, it’s just not for me (got teleport baited at 3am) but it was pretty fun.

GTA V
Cold War
Gran Turismo Sport
Wreckfest
Minecraft (vanilla survival only)
A few different Need For Speed titles

I am on PS5, feel free to add me (PSN is in profile to hopefully prevent some of the wayward bots from getting it)