Author Topic: Yall see the cwc stuff  (Read 5616 times)

After da goat chris raped barb

blockland legend iban saved the  day by sending him funds but decided to cut contact after a bit of lieing

holy stuff bro... not cool

forget off Iban

edit: But good stuff on you dude

edit2: loving nerd
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 02:37:17 AM by Soukuw »

I have no idea what you're talking about besides mentioning Iban

I have no idea what you're talking about besides mentioning Iban
chris chan, author of sonichu, raped their senile mother.

it's still crazy to me that iban made kiwifarms

That can't be true, really?

ibans streams are awesome

yes Iban = Null aka the guy who has acted as CWC's e-handler for the last couple years

he's indirectly responsible for a lot of the stuff going on now because KF enabled the Idea Guys (look it up if you dont know) which probably let Chris to do stuff like this although I will admit I wouldn't be surprised if it happened regardless of whether or not KF existed

The heck! I always miss these little details.

yes Iban = Null aka the guy who has acted as CWC's e-handler for the last couple years

he's indirectly responsible for a lot of the stuff going on now because KF enabled the Idea Guys (look it up if you dont know) which probably let Chris to do stuff like this although I will admit I wouldn't be surprised if it happened regardless of whether or not KF existed
I'm not sure if Iban should still look after Chris, on one hand Chris does stuff like this on his own accord and gets himself in trouble, on the other hand manipulators and enablers go after him and make him believe and do crazy stuff, although I wouldn't be surprised if there's another hidden troll whos Idea Guy tier who we don't know about making him do this. People should have stopped with him altogether after Bob died.

chris got arrested. not linking anything because KF is a stuff website but its not hard to find

chris chan, author of sonichu -omgsnip-

Thanks now my search history has the plague.

not linking anything because KF is a stuff website
Absolutely based