Yall see the cwc stuff

Author Topic: Yall see the cwc stuff  (Read 5415 times)

what are the odds chris will end up just getting out of this inconsequentially, and everyone will move on like it never happened?

lmao I'm so dumb

Nah tbh the gif through me off for a second, and I noticed the mistake beforehand.

what are the odds chris will end up just getting out of this inconsequentially, and everyone will move on like it never happened?
Raping your own dementia-riddled mother tends to be something that sticks to you, conviction or not. He'll never find a job, I'm sure he barely even knows how to provide for himself. I'm fairly sure this is going to be his 'finale', either he's going to prison or he's going to be an insane homeless transloveual on the street who will most likely go the way of Terry Davis. If he truly did what he claimed, there's no going back after what he's done.

EDIT: prison, not jail
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 07:49:39 PM by bloody jumper »

Raping your own dementia-riddled mother tends to be something that sticks to you, conviction or not. He'll never find a job, I'm sure he barely even knows how to provide for himself. I'm fairly sure this is going to be his 'finale', either he's going to prison or he's going to be an insane homeless transloveual on the street who will most likely go the way of Terry Davis. If he truly did what he claimed, there's no going back after what he's done.

EDIT: prison, not jail
i understand what you mean. however, regardless the rape situation, a normal life for chris is already out of the question lol. nothing to do now but just see the carnage

time to shill this epic christian and the hedgehog boys cover
Having to listen to some sperg sing a song worse than cwc himself while watching another sperg browse twitter isn't something I would describe as epic, unless this is one of your friends, which in that case, I tell you to find new friends.

It literally is epic, don't hate cause you ain't seeing the deeper message

the new developments is that some genuine psycho girl groomed chris into doing this (not excusing chris obviously). check KF if you really wanna know

getting on fox news for being an actual rapist and then being labeled an alleged rapist, when can I leave this planet because I want to be the first off it

it's still crazy to me that iban made kiwifarms
yo i used to be besties with him too!!! wed talk on msn everyday up until that shota incident

chris divided the trans community.

half of them are like "you must recognize she is a woman"

and the other half are like "chris became a woman to get with lesbians"

Bump why did that autistic guy make another topic. This topic has the rediscovery and explanation for anyone who is confused what is going on
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 02:56:42 AM by Soukuw »

chris divided the trans community.

half of them are like "you must recognize she is a woman"

and the other half are like "chris became a woman to get with lesbians"
All I've seen so far are almost solely people saying that he's a snake who only transitioned to try to lure lesbians in his attempt to find a "boyfriend-free girl" and given the evidence that seems most likely. I'm sure the only people who are still screeching to respect his "pronouns" are those who are virtue signaling into the void.