Yall see the cwc stuff

Author Topic: Yall see the cwc stuff  (Read 5734 times)

i feel like im gonna have to eventually explain what the cwc straw is to my parents

chris divided the trans community.

half of them are like "you must recognize she is a woman"

and the other half are like "chris became a woman to get with lesbians"
my scare is that cwc is gonna push back trans rights issues decades into the past because they are the perfect punching bag to """prove""" that all trans people are horrible disgusting rapists or whatever.

i mean fox news already got a hold of the story so i feel like any mainstream coverage of this will just be horrible for everyone even tangentially involved so its a lose-lose situation for humanity as a whole. I feel like no one will ever get punished for endlessly harassing them either so no one will learn anything and the internet will just choose a next target to groom into a monster

pain
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 06:01:41 PM by Aide33 »

although I wouldn't be surprised if there's another hidden troll whos Idea Guy tier who we don't know about making him do this.
This thread crossed my mind and I remembered my little prediction which turned out to be true. Go rot in hell, Isabella Loretta Janke, you and your little friend group.

bump just a reminder chris is still in jail :( :( iban got a message from him from someone else like some kind of smuggle drug deal. The drawing wasn't part of the message so it's kinda misleading it's on the page imo

Also some people visited his house and his case got a continuance until the 18th of November earlier than that message.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 07:07:55 AM by Soukuw »

i was in skype once with iban and he threatened to rape me because we lived in the same state at the time.

i was in skype once with iban and he threatened to rape me because we lived in the same state at the time.
forget you're so lucky