disturbing content exposed as a kid

Author Topic: disturbing content exposed as a kid  (Read 2516 times)

gears of war was probably the first. i grew up to really like gore aesthetically so i guess it worked out

mr happy face on newgrounds gave me nightmares when I was a kid. I'd get scared every time there was a thunder storm (which happens frequently in south carolina) cause I was afraid mr happy face was gonna come and murder me

used to watch dramatic readings of creepypasta when i was like 8 and i was so scared of sleeping alone in my bedroom i had constructed a fort of blankets and pillows in my living room with my grandparents' room (door open) within sight because i was scared Self Delete squidward or funnymouth was in my bedroom

username666 gave me a good spook
Ay, I totally forgot about that, Marble Hornets too.

when i was a kid I made the terrible mistake of finding 2 girls 1 cup and also fruit loops

after that i decided it was probably for my best interest to stay away from the forgeted up side of the internet

girls 1 cup
RIP. Glad that never happened to my childhood.

it all started with tails doll videos

part 2:

happy tree friends lol
was grotesque when i first saw it years ago but now i'm desensitized to it

riddle school 5, because it was nothing more than a list on how all of the characters died brutally
mother 3's absolutely safe capsule, because the idea of being stuck in there forever was disturbing
final destination, which made me paranoid that something could kill me at any time, anywhere
even those stupid 'repost or you'll die' chain letters freaked me out when i was really young

courage the cowardly dog

loving game creepy pastas made me scared af to play most of my favorite games at the time lol

also slenderman

found my first hentai on newgrounds in 2007 and now im a degenerate

i still hear the ben drowned theme