OnlyFans bans loveual content

Author Topic: OnlyFans bans loveual content  (Read 3482 times)

I've never spent a dime on it, but it's still rather unfortunate.

this is basically pulling a tumblr except this time it will actually kill the site beacuse research is the only thing this site is known for

OnlyFans: No more loveual Content.

Next Week in Suicidal Business Decisions, Social Media Edition

YouTube: No More Community Content.

Facebook: No More Political Content.

Reddit: No More Reposted Content.

its not necessarily onlyfans decision to ban loveual content. it stems from a higher issue with Visa/Mastercard who threatens to ban the Onlyfans executives from ever using their money transfer service unless they rid the platform of love work.

Beta males (learn more about this concept at DONODIOP INSIGHTS) will literally pay hundreds of dollars to see a woman poke her tongue out so nothing will change

i feel like this is just one of those situations where they're getting too big to be known as just an nsfw site. advertisers/payment processors don't seem to like that.

anyways it doesn't really matter in the long run, another site will pop up to fill the hole.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 03:51:44 AM by Awesomebread² »

banks hate research. the term for this is a "high risk merchant" which means your transactions are more prone to chargebacks. it's obvious why research is high risk but it extends to a lot of other stuff too.

you're supposed to be able to register as a high risk merchant or whatever which I'd imagine includes additional fees which ig onlyfans wasn't willing to pay

its not necessarily onlyfans decision to ban loveual content. it stems from a higher issue with Visa/Mastercard who threatens to ban the Onlyfans executives from ever using their money transfer service unless they rid the platform of love work.
if that was the case, why can i use my mastercard to buy a researchhub subscription or any other n research websites?

i think theres more to the story behnd the scenes but i could be wrong

if that was the case, why can i use my mastercard to buy a researchhub subscription or any other n research websites?

i think theres more to the story behnd the scenes but i could be wrong

This. This 200%

This just ain't adding up.

Unless Visa and Mastercard start nuking other sites for research, this isn't about research.

source: https://www.xbiz.com/news/258606/heres-what-the-new-mastercard-rules-mean-for-adult-sites-producers

technically they don't forbid it, it just means extensive, continuous documentation is required. so it doesn't affect professional studios, but independent creators get choked out. since that's untenable for a site like onlyfans, among other pressures i'm sure from banks and investors, i guess they decided to pull the plug

This. This 200%

This just ain't adding up.

Unless Visa and Mastercard start nuking other sites for research, this isn't about research.
visa and mastercard regularly swing their richard around on research sites by threatening to stop processing payments for them. they are pretty much the reason researchhub banned all of the non-verified content (iirc because it was impossible to verify which of those videos involved minors or trafficking victims, and they wanted to avoid legal liability i think)

could be a similar situation here, even if OF says that the reason is that they want it to be easier to attract investors.

im predicting now that a bunch of onlyfans refugees are gonna get swept up into some stupid research startups that use cryptocurrency for payment