Why are we forced to get the \/@x?

Author Topic: Why are we forced to get the \/@x?  (Read 5891 times)

itr's only like a 1% deathrate

other stuff like flu kills more

an excuse to "show our papers"

You don't have to go outside. Nearly every system and modern infrastructure moved online for covid.

Feel free to live in fear of the "chips" in the vaccines or whatever. But you're not entitled to going outside.

You don't have to go outside. Nearly every system and modern infrastructure moved online for covid.

Feel free to live in fear of the "chips" in the vaccines or whatever. But you're not entitled to going outside.

I have to get food

also you're telling me to stay inside forever

Seems like a violation of rights

I have to get food

Deliveries.

They even have non-contact options.

Only until covid is over. And the longer you shun the vaccine, the longer covid will last.

It's freedom against freedom, unvaccinated people do not have the right to endanger the lives of the immunocompromised or people who are allergic to or unable to get the vaccine.

In addition to that, unvaccinated people increasethe chances of the virus mutating and the effectiveness of the vaccine dropping.

Only until covid is over. And the longer you shun the vaccine, the longer covid will last.

you can still get sick even with the vaccine.

Corona is not going away

In addition to that, unvaccinated people increasethe chances of the virus mutating and the effectiveness of the vaccine dropping.

or maybe it's time to admit the vaccine doesn't work lol

the one living in fear is you - afraid that your going to die of some boogieman disease that only attacks at night so they have to make curfews for grown ass adults. Thankfully, I am entitled to go outside because it's my right under the constitution of this great nation which originally stood up to tyrants that force innocent people to do things against their will

In addition to that, unvaccinated people increase the chances of the virus mutating and the effectiveness of the vaccine dropping.
it's not a vaccine - it's an mRNA strand which triggers an immune response to produce spike proteins. there is no dormant or weakened virus the body is being exposed to. more accurate to call it gene therapy than a vaccine.

it 100% is. You don't have to stay inside forever it's it's probably not good for your well being to do so both from a physical standpoint and mental standpoint. get out there and enjoy the weather man

I don’t get the social stigma about being forced to get vaccinated.

For one, if you get vaccinated, you can still get and spread covid. You just don’t show symptoms. So, if you’re scared of getting the virus, get vaccinated.

However, if you don’t care for the vaccination, don’t get it. You may get covid and display symptoms. That’s the risk you’re running for not getting jabbed.

That’s my opinion. If you want it, get it. If you don’t want it, don’t get it. You’re still eligible to be a carrier regardless.

the one living in fear is you - afraid that your going to die of some boogieman disease that only attacks at night so they have to make curfews for grown ass adults. Thankfully, I am entitled to go outside because it's my right under the constitution of this great nation which originally stood up to tyrants that force innocent people to do things against their will
Yes. Stop forcing me to go outside and breath in your viral death. You have no right to make people contract covid because you don't want to wear a piece of cloth and get vaccinated.

it's not a vaccine - it's an mRNA strand which triggers an immune response to produce spike proteins. there is no dormant or weakened virus the body is being exposed to. more accurate to call it gene therapy than a vaccine.
Yet it is overwhelmingly effective.

it 100% is. You don't have to stay inside forever it's it's probably not good for your well being to do so both from a physical standpoint and mental standpoint. get out there and enjoy the weather man

It is not. You are not entitled to going outside and getting people ill.

or maybe it's time to admit the vaccine doesn't work lol

There is clear research about the effectiveness of the vaccine, don't start denying science.

mRNA-vaccine forces the receiving dendritic cells to produce the spike proteins onto their surface. These protein spikes trigger the immune response once the dendritic cells get to the lymph-nodes. At no point can it be called gene therapy since the mRNA never interacts with the cell's DNA.

You do not have the right to endanger the lives of people who are unable to get the vaccine just like you don't have the right to drive drunk. Vaccine passports are becoming more and more necessary.

I'm not having my DNA altered for something they only tested for 8 months which doesn't even work and I'm still forced to wear a mask

I understand it might seem like that, but it is important to understand what the vaccine does.
At no point has anyone promised that the vaccines are 100% effective. However, they are between 95 to 60% effective in preventing serious symptoms and they certainly lessen the spreading of the virus but a huge amount.
There needs to be a compromise on how protected society is and how open it is. With the vaccine, restrictions can be lifted in a short time without causing uncontrollable spread and additional death.

I'm not having my DNA altered for something they only tested for 8 months which doesn't even work and I'm still forced to wear a mask

mRNA doesn't edit DNA.