Good morning you fat forgets. Reminder to stop being a disgusting slob

Author Topic: Good morning you fat forgets. Reminder to stop being a disgusting slob  (Read 4771 times)

that's not my point. you literally do not understand how that image works. It's using the banana as a comparison to the 9 foods.
You are right. I apologize for my ignorance regarding the subject of this image.

Everyone and I mean everyone should be eating a loving banana every single day.
i used to eat a banana every day for breakfast and for whatever reason i stopped for like a year and then when i tried bananas again im loving allergic to them :panda:
so now i have to avoid bananas in case the allergy randomly progresses from mouth itching to anaphylactic shock

I used to be skinny as forget and found that literally just eating square meals each day gets you to a normal weight.
how to Eat More if you live with an insaniac with a complex about food? i struggle to even eat 3 meals a day because i get guilt tripped whenever i try to feed myself so i just avoid the kitchen entirely.

thinks they can bully the spergs
i only bully fat people so its okay. Fat shaming DOES work

i used to eat a banana every day for breakfast and for whatever reason i stopped for like a year and then when i tried bananas again im loving allergic to them :panda:
so now i have to avoid bananas in case the allergy randomly progresses from mouth itching to anaphylactic shock
i have too much potassium in my blood so i think if i eat a banana i'll instantly combust or something

no it doesn't it just gives people eating disorders + ratio

It worked on Boogie and FPSKyle

It worked on Boogie and FPSKyle
the geese thread is getting lonely. Wake up sheepocalypse. Wake up and come home. We miss you.

I will contribute to the geese thread soon. I’m going to the park in a day or two

I will contribute to the geese thread soon. I’m going to the park in a day or two
When you take a photo of geese at the park, can you do a thumbs up in one just for me?

no it doesn't it just gives people eating disorders + ratio
then it works

And if you're not a twink before your mid-twenties YOU HAVE FAILED!
true!

then it works
i am going to give you an eating disorder by voring you

30 minutes on a stationary bike after every meal really hits different

Yes. Convert them from fat to anorexic. Very healthy indeed.

It is. Anorexia is much easier to overcome than obesity