What makes you stay?

Author Topic: What makes you stay?  (Read 11555 times)

a part of it for me is muscle memory.

when im bored online and don't really know what to look at i just instinctively type in the blockland forums cus thats how ive been dealing with that for the past 14 years

game itself is insanely moddable

cus of this i can make creative stuff, specially how easy it is, you dont get this in a lot of other games.

creating and hosting games used to be fun but now i dont find it particularly worth it considering how much the playerbase is dwindling and how much time it would take for me to make something

Nostalgia. I haven't played or posted actively for a very long time, but I spent a pretty large portion of my childhood here and I like come back every once in a while to lurk through and to make sure that this place still exists.

a part of it for me is muscle memory.

when im bored online and don't really know what to look at i just instinctively type in the blockland forums cus thats how ive been dealing with that for the past 14 years
tbh this, i havent touched bl since the big exploit forgeted non-steam keys and changing your ingame name, and have been waiting for more frickadia updates is kinda sl0

tho i always have a soft spot for blockland, ik i'll be binge playing frickadia in the near future

I mostly just play it with friends either loving about or occasionally Speedkart. As for the forums it's nice to look around every now and then even though it's seems less and less active the more time I view it.

how bout you go "sleep" with some hoes
uhh no that would compromise the mission because nobody here ever "gets laid"

I still try to build bombastic structures every now and then. I know like, two other people who do the same

Like those have previously said, muscle memory (i have this place in my bookmarks, so I click on it out of instinct), and a feeling of nostalgia.