Author Topic: Poster bricks that actually stick to walls instead of float.  (Read 1707 times)

I wanted to use some poster bricks but the problem is that they're centered, so if you place them up against a wall, they don't stick to the wall, they just float in midair.

There are 3 fixes to this.
1. Use duplicator and force plant
2. Get the latest hackplant so every brick and float
3. makes support bricks under it and turn off their rendering (and collision).

imo duplicator is best one but if your saving/loading maps alot you it have undesirable effects.
Though a poster brick would be nice, here are some quick fixes for your issue.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 02:36:51 PM by soldier101@ »

the issue is poster bricks are aligned to the center of the stud rather than along a side, meaning it stands off the side of a wall rather than directly on it

i'll put together a thing later maybe

the issue is poster bricks are aligned to the center of the stud rather than along a side, meaning it stands off the side of a wall rather than directly on it

i'll put together a thing later maybe

Yeah do like a bunch of posters like this in different sizes. Probably 2x2, 2x4, 4x4, 4x8, 8x8, etc.

I've been working on a posters brick pack but I'm on holidays rn. I can wrap it up and release when I'm back (more or less 3 days)

Are they centered on studs? Better if they aren't, because I'd like to put it on the wall and have it look like it's actually on the wall and not floating in front of it.