Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread V2 - Not anough children edition  (Read 1416 times)

quote author=TlTO link=topic=326810.msg10056154#msg10056154 date=1606631355]

Anime (Japanese: アニメ) is hand-drawn and computer animation originating from Japan. Anime, a term derived from the English word animation, in Japanese describes all animated works, regardless of style or origin. Outside of Japan, anime refers specifically to animation produced in Japan or to its common style, which has since been adopted by a minority of works produced in other countries.
Manga (Japanese: 漫画) are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan. Most manga conform to a style developed in Japan in the late 19th century, though the art form has a long prehistory in earlier Japanese art. The term manga (katakana: マンガ; hiragana: まんが) is used in Japan to refer to both comics and cartooning. Outside Japan, the word is typically used to refer to comics originally published in the country.

The Animes
Click the pictures for more information on these major game modes!
Here is the full list of Animes:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Hunter x Hunter (2011)
    Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
    Kimi no Na wa.
    Serial Expiriment Lains
    Cannad
    Cowboy bebop
    Bakamontogatari
    Hajiem no Ippo
    Shoot House 24/7
    Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
    Shipment 24/7
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Death No

Whats new with you guys in the epic world of anime and manga? I read Usogui and it was really great

Whats new with you guys in the epic world of anime and manga? I read Usogui and it was really great
attack on titan fridays

U SO GAY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shadows house, fulldive and finally getting around to watching overlord and one punch is all I've watched recently all of which are great and I can't wait for the next seasons

U SO GAY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Show some respect to the classics come on man

could have asked me to necrobump the old topic smh

new kobayashi season op slaps
spy x family mango is gr8 and i wish i held off readjng it till there was more
finished demon slayer manga earlier this year, glad it has a well written ending rather than dragging on for years pointlessly

was forced to watch konosuba at gun point and now i feel like im on a watch list. movie was good

wtf the anime came out in winter 2016

wtf the anime came out in winter 2016
theres this crazy thing called internet and you can watch literally anything that has been released in the past it rules

theres this crazy thing called internet and you can watch literally anything that has been released in the past it rules
No i mean it feels weird that its been so long since it came out

could have asked me to necrobump the old topic smh
it doesn't work anymore because quick edit is gone

it doesn't work anymore because quick edit is gone
you overestimate how well smf is coded

edit: looking at search results again, the only one i have last post in is actually older than the last iteration of this topic so i would be bumping a dated one (https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=296878.1770)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 01:46:24 AM by Conan »