forget adobe

Author Topic: forget adobe  (Read 1537 times)

not really but my dumbass found out i’ve been actually accidentally paying 15 bucks per month since december for adobe. i should’ve did inventory sooner. plus they charged me another 15 dollar cancellation fee???? forget them robbing my ass for like 135$

forget adobe. bought clip studio paint last week and unsubscribed from all adobe products. 100 bucks one-time vs 50 per month is a very easy choice to make.
really odd that there's no package that's just photoshop + after effects so they'll just lose out on my money entirely.

btw does anybody know a good replacement for InDesign that's either one-time payment or free?

Bruh how you gonna just let $15 per month in transactions go unnoticed Im pretty sure Them hoes gonna send you an email too every month

$15 isnt bad for everything you get. The tools are nice. Just not using the tools is a waste of money.

not really but my dumbass found out i’ve been actually accidentally paying 15 bucks per month since december for adobe. i should’ve did inventory sooner. plus they charged me another 15 dollar cancellation fee???? forget them robbing my ass for like 135$

Come to the GNU side.

$15 isnt bad for everything you get. The tools are nice. Just not using the tools is a waste of money.
True, but their programs are pretty atrocious and are known to crash a ton

GIMP is over rated.

Even though it's advertised as a drawing tool, Krita is much better as a replacement for photoshop than gimp.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 11:50:28 AM by Master Matthew² »

True, but their programs are pretty atrocious and are known to crash a ton
ngl ever since I stopped hoisting the jolly roger I haven't had a crash.

ngl ever since I stopped hoisting the jolly roger I haven't had a crash.

It's seriously only a thing on Windows adobe.

Back when I was using CS6, and yes it was a legit copy, of Photoshop, Premiere and Dreamweaver, I had crashes.
And they were often just because it was running too long and i guess the garbage collection for the windows versions are stuff.

But for the Mac versions I've never had that happen.

Although for Modern Adobe products, crashes could end up being caused by the DRM which uses an integrated internet explorer.

This. I know some animators who use Adobe Animate which crashes a lot according to them, and they use Windows. Haven't heard anything negative from the Mac versions yet
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 08:28:56 PM by teeds427 »

This. I know some animators who use Adobe Animate and they use Adobe Animate which crashes a lot according to them, and they use Windows. Haven't heard anything negative from the Mac versions yet
adobe animate specifically is more of a piece of stuff than other adobe products because flash editor has always been notoriously buggy. the only reason to use adobe animate is if you already have an adobe subscription and don't feel like paying for actually decent animation software. or if you're doing HTML5 stuff.

i had good memories with flash... ;-;

actually i never updated it so it's still adobe flash