Author Topic: [spoiler thread] deltarune chapeter 2  (Read 5483 times)

The past two posts account for 663 words and 3,746 characters.
Real deltarune fans spotted

Gotta make the most of this chapter since it's the only one we're gonna be getting for another 2 years at the very least, lol.

best to be like me and forget deltarune exists so no time at all feels like its passed when the next one comes out

best to be like me and forget deltarune exists so no time at all feels like its passed when the next one comes out
I thought I had no interest in the games but I may be subconsciously doing this.

also i hope we get to see the picture that got taken in the acid tunnel. i want canonical kris middle finger

also i hope we get to see the picture that got taken in the acid tunnel. i want canonical kris middle finger
It's a shame that it won't happen, but I wish they'd make some CGs that you could unlock like the acid tunnel picture. It's one wonderful idea from visual novels that wouldn't be out of place in a bunch of other games.

after all, all he really did was eat Toriel's pie, (and this is probably a reach, but he may have only used the knife to cut the pie) Kris played pranks on the level of putting bath-bombs in toilets, spooking Noelle, and generally being a nuisance, but nothing truly sociopathic in nature.
kris is just typical mischievous kid. when i was a kid i went and ate cake icing at night when i wasn't supposed to. i prolly would've stolen pie too