How much do you make?

Poll

What tax bracket are you in? (yearly)

$0 – $9,950
$9,951 – $40,525
$40,526 – $86,375
$86,376 – $164,925
$164,926+

Author Topic: How much do you make?  (Read 1404 times)

im just curious, which tax bracket do ya'll fall under? are you satisfied with your level of income? what is the perfect income?

9k/yr to 40k/yr is a huge difference

my lawyer has advised me not to disclose my finances

No one here makes $164,926+! reveal yourself liar!

No one here makes $164,926+! reveal yourself liar!
idk badspot's other site does quite well from what i hear

I usually make just under 135 g a year of urine

I had an opportunity to go make like 90-150k a year working in the gulf on a boat but I really didn't think I'd like the job and decided I'd rather make less money doing something I love than more doing something I hated (or assumed I'd hate)

Oh well at least I know I can pass the most thorough background check a civilian can and pass, just need to find another job that requires a twic card to take advantage of it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 05:10:21 PM by Mardalf »

I make 56k doing software development. it's low, but it will do for the time being because I don't have a degree and that kind of limited my options. plus it's remote and I live in a low cost of living area so it works out ok. next job I'll get paid more tho
they're tax brackets

what is the perfect income?
what kind of question is this

who would turn down high income? id get it if there’s strings attached, like stuffty job, but the income itself isnt a turnoff id assume

im a dogecoin millionaire

Two nickles and ah half ah orange.

i am exclusively paid in packs of zebra stripes and chiclets tiny size

i mean i could've just been equal in the categories, but instead i just googled tax brackets and took the bottom ones.

It's interesting that even with little data the graph is slowly turning into a normal distribution

what kind of question is this

who would turn down high income? id get it if there’s strings attached, like stuffty job, but the income itself isnt a turnoff id assume
idk, the question is posed more like "at what salary is it diminishing returns for you?" so like, if you are perfectly happy with 20k and everything above that makes no difference to you that would be your perfect salary
I make 56k doing software development. it's low, but it will do for the time being because I don't have a degree and that kind of limited my options. plus it's remote and I live in a low cost of living area so it works out ok. next job I'll get paid more thothey're tax brackets
get that bag G
my lawyer has advised me not to disclose my finances
quadrillionaire spotted

i make about $65K a year. when i get my next two raises it should be around $85K a year, not counting yearly wage raises.

im a dogecoin millionaire
Lucky madman.
I bought so much when it was sub cent. Sadly I sold when it raised by like 30%.
Made a couple hundred dollars. Could’ve made millions if I held on to them. One of my biggest regrets.

i make about $65K a year. when i get my next two raises it should be around $85K a year, not counting yearly wage raises.
what do u do for a living