I made a steam curator page

Author Topic: I made a steam curator page  (Read 1588 times)

Someone (bit) told me I should make a curator page so here it is, better late than never

now I can review all the games I play officially.

https://store.steampowered.com/curator/41294226-Lord-Tony/
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 03:15:35 AM by King Tøny »

negatively reviewed blockland, you sir do not get a follow

negatively reviewed blockland, you sir do not get a follow

I don't take bribes to raise reviews

when I see progress I'll rate it higher

when I see progress I'll rate it higher
The game wont get updated. The community is as active as it will get. Have you even played the game recently?

Also congratulations! Glad steam would grant you your desire.

The game wont get updated. The community is as active as it will get. Have you even played the game recently?

Also congratulations! Glad steam would grant you your desire.

then 6/10 is generous

I can't recommend an online game that doesn't get updates. That's a disservice to my fans.

I can't recommend an online game that doesn't get updates. That's a disservice to my fans.
The only fans you may or may not have come from these forums celebrating this game.

The only fans you may or may not have come from these forums celebrating this game.

and? they already own the game.

I can't recommend a game to people that already loving own it.

-snip-
Why not? Not recommending it will only generate silent animosity.

Recommending it will allow viewers to relate to your content more, because you share a commonality.

Why not? Not recommending it will only generate silent animosity.

Recommending it will allow viewers to relate to your content more, because you share a commonality.

wtf I can't recomend an online game that's not getting updated

6 out of 10 is pretty damn generous

wtf I can't recomend an online game that's not getting updated

6 out of 10 is pretty damn generous
why do you shill for brickadia then, it basically gets the same kind of treatment blockland gets, no new real updates to the game itself. unless you count adding over 300 cosmetic options, over 20 weapons over the course of 4 years a game with true updates

why do you shill for brickadia then, it basically gets the same kind of treatment blockland gets, no new real updates to the game itself. unless you count adding over 300 cosmetic options, over 20 weapons over the course of 4 years a game with true updates

have you seen the build controls on BR?

I literally can't go back, it's so user friendly. Building will never be the same again.

when BL gets updates I'll change my review to recommend

until then I am being as honest as possible.

tbh i agree with tony's review and rating for BL, accurate and honest, i have the same feelings towards the game's state too lol

tbh i agree with tony's review and rating for BL, accurate and honest, i have the same feelings towards the game's state too lol

welp make sure to follow me then lol