Author Topic: back for my weird whatever-monthly nostalgia-fueled check-in  (Read 1926 times)

i'm both relieved and appalled to see that the forums aren't dead yet. anyway how are things around here, has everyone moved on from being insanely toxic teenagers yet

sometimes i forget that some of the main stuffheads on this forum are/were younger than me and that's wild to think about

these forums were the cause of me learning all sorts of slurs and swear words

trust me, I am looking at my post history right now and crumbling into dust. you are not alone in this hellsite ruining you

my post history is full of n words and i am surprised that nobody drama'd me for not being funny

Admittedly, I leave this tab open and lurk occasionally just to peek into off topic threads. This place was the outlet for my teenage degeneracy and as an adult now, I know I'm still the same degenerate even if I hide it better. The clock is ticking until the day when I never see or interact with most of you ever again, and that is somehow a tough pill to swallow.

Admittedly, I leave this tab open and lurk occasionally just to peek into off topic threads. This place was the outlet for my teenage degeneracy and as an adult now, I know I'm still the same degenerate even if I hide it better. The clock is ticking until the day when I never see or interact with most of you ever again, and that is somehow a tough pill to swallow.
the curse of nostalgia, i feel this way every day

howdy friends, is there a discord or something to keep in touch? I haven't been on here in ages and would love to see what other people are working on in their adult lives / keeping in touch!

I miss this community, what a fantastic little nook we had

howdy friends, is there a discord or something to keep in touch? I haven't been on here in ages and would love to see what other people are working on in their adult lives / keeping in touch!

I miss this community, what a fantastic little nook we had
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318430.0

isnt this only for blockland related discussion though, you might be better off with the brickadia discord
It's still Blocklad centric because of it's community, but it stopped being Blockland focused ages ago, you're free to discuss life, art, music, memes, and content creation of any kind

It's still Blocklad centric because of it's community, but it stopped being Blockland focused ages ago, you're free to discuss life, art, music, memes, and content creation of any kind
finally. i can talk about garfield for hours without getting muted this time

has everyone moved on from being insanely toxic teenagers yet
i sure haven't. i don't feel like growing up just yet :I