Author Topic: Inktober 2021  (Read 19058 times)

when will you start censoring feet smh have some decency pomp

actually do you ever draw them socked in something that isnt tights-level thin

I only like it if the toes are out in the open

finally I found a way to do a closeup shot!

Now draw her applying her antifungal medication to toes

0/10 antifungal medication has to be used without nail polish or else it wont penetrate the nail and kill the fungus

i hate to rain on people's parades but can you take this special interest art somewhere else.

i hate to rain on people's parades but can you take this special interest art somewhere else.
just dont click on the topic bro

just dont click on the topic bro
sorry but when theres like 3 different topics that basically say "art thread" and its nothing but just anime girls with their feet in the camera its kind of annoying

are u scared you'll get turned on

sorry but when theres like 3 different topics that basically say "art thread" and its nothing but just anime girls with their feet in the camera its kind of annoying
Ah yes the three different topics. The only ones that I could find in addition to this topic were the "weebstuff" topic that has 2 pics loosely fitting your description and then the drawings megathread that contains a lot more than just animegirls with feet.

my gray marker ran out so here's some ugly black and white

is that ketchup or barbecue sauce

Ah yes the three different topics. The only ones that I could find in addition to this topic were the "weebstuff" topic that has 2 pics loosely fitting your description and then the drawings megathread that contains a lot more than just animegirls with feet.
did you not see the foot special interest stuff in the drawing megathread.

are u scared you'll get turned on
no im afraid someone's gonna see my screen and think i have a foot special interest.
I came here to see cool art and it's like a trap link when i just open an innocent looking thread and I see a bunch of special interest art. If someone here did the same thing with inflation art you'd all lose your stuff.