Author Topic: Inktober 2021  (Read 19047 times)

people really be out here simping for art

not that i blame them, ur a god at this pomp, but still

simping for art would be 'please draw my oc', i do love the style pompmaker has, a lot. but unfortunately, i also think feet are repulsive. not that it matters though and i guess its motivation to post in here too. not that im going to be able to keep up daily anyway. maybe, maybe not

i do love the style pompmaker has, a lot. but unfortunately, i also think feet are repulsive.
too bad, pompmaker's drawing power comes from the toes

people really be out here simping for art

not that i blame them, ur a god at this pomp, but still

remember when my drawings looked like this

good times

yes i do but her face was split in half. not gonna lie that character makes the foot thing look normal

oh, good ol' headsplit girl?

good times
i do, its why its so cool to see you this good at art now

should pull a sirgrafo with your little pomps :D

I've had the displeasure of working with srgrafo, he's really really unlikeable and selfish in person

I wouldn't want to follow in his footsteps for anything ever

good times
you see the problem is that her feet are covered

I've had the displeasure of working with srgrafo, he's really really unlikeable and selfish in person

ive always had a strange feeling he was unlikeable but i mean he is a reddit mainstream personality so how could you possibly be otherwise

ah, i see. i didnt mean as a person, moreso the little comics he makes. thats really quite unfortunate

legit question: does it feel bad to be known as The Feet Guy? it happens even on reddit

legit question: does it feel bad to be known as The Feet Guy? it happens even on reddit

I don't mind it at all, it's not like it's inaccurate