Old School RuneScape - forget bitches, instead make millions

Poll

If a guild is made what should it be named?

Blockland
3 (25%)
Blockheads
6 (50%)
Blockhead
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Old School RuneScape - forget bitches, instead make millions  (Read 5276 times)

i can't believe i only now just discovered the ring of forging

what have i been doing all this time

i can't believe i only now just discovered the ring of forging

what have i been doing all this time
I hope you know about selling steel plate bodies to the bandit camp

I hope you know about selling steel plate bodies to the bandit camp
i did not know about this shop. but i'm looking at the wiki, wouldn't i get just as much selling to say, the platebody shop in varrock? (in addition to not having to go into the wilderness)

...unless there's something i missed in the wiki page

i did not know about this shop. but i'm looking at the wiki, wouldn't i get just as much selling to say, the platebody shop in varrock? (in addition to not having to go into the wilderness)
[img ]https://i.imgur.com/XJOjnXu.png[/img]

...unless there's something i missed in the wiki page
I thought bandit made more money but I think I'm wrong. You can get plate bodies from the lava maze in the wilderness, near the demons. You gotta bring a knife to get in there though.

Hop worlds, grab plate bodies, then sell them somewhere for profit.

played original runescape once with a friend long ago. Apart of the osrs subreddit and keep in touch with the community but truthfully ive never played more than a hour of the game.

The reason I like "Blockland" as the guild name is because it instantly identifies the guild as related to this game.

Just a random thing I wanted to toss out. Blockhead/Blockheads sounds cooler though. If anyone has any suggests please post.

If you'd like to be part of the founding 5 please let me know so we can get it started.

ill probably join the guild the next time i play osrs

ill probably join the guild the next time i play osrs
Lemme know. My concept for the guild is to put all effort into helping new players get bonds and maintain membership. That's what I'm trying to do myself.

After far too many tries. Sadly this isn't even the actual boss.

Edit: I JUST finished the quest finally. Took a break because I was afraid. The final boss of dragon slayer is really hard but it's thankfully mostly mechanic based. Monkey Madness 2 felt like I needed to be higher level to not cheese it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 09:53:42 PM by Soukuw »

mining coal makes me feel very negative emotions

mining coal makes me feel very negative emotions
Why are you mining coal ever? Mining sucks so much. You can get a fair amount of coal from the motherload mine and from Miscellania if you're members.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 06:16:16 PM by Soukuw »

Why are you mining coal ever? Mining sucks so much.
currently my most efficient way to train smithing is steel platebodies (also very profitable). getting iron is as easy as running from the rimmington mine to the port sarim bank deposit. the coal is problematic since I can't go to the dwarven mine as my combat lvl isnt high enough yet to not aggro king scorpions, so I have to go to the always crowded barbarian village. and on top of that mining is SUPER slow even with rune pick.

though i'm discovering new stuff in the game all the time so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a better way to go about this.

if you're members.
i refuse to pay for the membership.

if only i wasnt already addicted to WoW...

if only i wasnt already addicted to WoW...
You can do both! OSRS has quite a few fairly idle tasks you could do while playing WoW at the same time. Crafting stuff in WoW? You could be crafting stuff in OSRS at the same time making enough to possibly pay for membership.