How have I been here basically 10 years?

Author Topic: How have I been here basically 10 years?  (Read 1225 times)

That seems like so long, but at the same time it feels like sooo much longer than that.

the older I get the more my sense of time seems paradoxical sometimes.

It all feels weird, just the other day I literally nearly started to freak out because me and a friend couldn't remember how old we were for like three minutes, and I thought I was a year older than I was, although it is nearly my birthday and that does help the confusion.

Come on. It's basically a micro meme.

You can log out, but you never leave.

I literally nearly started to freak out because me and a friend couldn't remember how old we were for like three minutes, and I thought I was a year older than I was,
this sounds like a joke but i remember thinking i was 25 when i was really 24. i was like "HOLY forget how am i having this much trouble recalling an entire year of my life....." and it gave me existential dread.

thank gosh i was wrong haha

Yea getting olds weird
See what you put me through? just tell everyone who you are before I get actual mental illness from this stupid game
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 05:04:04 PM by Mardalf »

And then one day you find

10 years have gone behind you

Noone told you where to run!

You missed the starting guuuuuuuuuuuun!

soldier101@ ITS FUZZY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

its weird knowing that after 8 years i still occasionally pop back in here to see how things are doing like some old friends that might be a little forgeted in the head but you still have some respect left
theres a lot i have forgotten about bl in general (which may or may not be a good thing) but im always here to hang around

10 years for me. Time flies when it's not only fun and games anymore.

this sounds like a joke but i remember thinking i was 25 when i was really 24. i was like "HOLY forget how am i having this much trouble recalling an entire year of my life....." and it gave me existential dread.

thank gosh i was wrong haha

Exactly it literally nearly gave me a mini heart attack
mid-life crCIA time

Whoo-hoo!
just one more year lol.

16 years for me

My condolences :cookieMonster:

soldier101@ ITS FUZZY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

?

Probably talking about fuzztoast

ive been here for about 9.5 years, and 10 years since i got blockland