Does anyone know of a way to block certain kinds of videos?

Author Topic: Does anyone know of a way to block certain kinds of videos?  (Read 1412 times)

Im loving seeing Elden Ring gameplay videos pop up all over my recommended section on youtube and i want to NOT loving HAVE THEM POP UP. I want to experience the game blind so pls can anyone help me.

The best I got is to click on the three dots (at the bottom right of the video on the home page, or the top right on any other video), then select "Don't Recommend Channel" or "Not Interested". You're basically directly telling the algorithm to not show you those kinds of videos. They may still show up though, you might have to do it multiple times for it to get the idea. Also, you can't click on any Elden Ring related videos, or it'll start recommending you them again.

The best I got is to click on the three dots (at the bottom right of the video on the home page, or the top right on any other video), then select "Don't Recommend Channel" or "Not Interested". You're basically directly telling the algorithm to not show you those kinds of videos. They may still show up though, you might have to do it multiple times for it to get the idea. Also, you can't click on any Elden Ring related videos, or it'll start recommending you them again.
i do that and they're still loving appearing

remove any trace of elden ring from watch/search history, watch videos that have nothing to do with elden ring so the algorithm can repair.

OP there is a boss that's a dragon