A traumatizing incident involving a home appliance.

Author Topic: A traumatizing incident involving a home appliance.  (Read 1269 times)

So a few years back, I was at a laundry mat when a guy ran up to me and asked if I was interested in a "science experiment", I said "what?" and he immediately took that as consent, I guess, because he picked me up and shoved me in the nearest washer and set it to "casual".  Then he ran off when the washer started making a gurgling sound. I fell out on to the floor and was kicked out by the owner.

Been looking for this dude ever since. I had to buy a forgetin' washer and dryer because of him. Those bastards are expensive.

Anyone seen this maniac?

me and the boys watching victoriously as we have successfully tricked matthew into falling into our science experiment

I have a hard time believing this happened

matthew origin story
The story would actually explain a lot about Mathew.

that sounds really unfortunate. see, when I was shoved into a washing machine they at least had the decency to set it to Ranked so i could get some ELO from the whole experience

I would have kicked you out too starfish.

I would have kicked you out too starfish.
Dude basically picked me up like a cigarette and flicked me into a loving washer and started it fast as forget, tf was I supposed to do?

just take it like a pro

Dude basically picked me up like a cigarette and flicked me into a loving washer and started it fast as forget, tf was I supposed to do?
not be a sussy little bih

just don't be so washing machine tub sized? duhhh