Who here has played a year's worth of Blockland

Author Topic: Who here has played a year's worth of Blockland  (Read 3860 times)

RTB before it went down clocked in at 9 months 2 weeks playtime too. all together probably 20kish hours or more.
help me

if the brighter dark posts in this thread, he's gay
is there any data from that rtb time clock archived anywhere?

you say that queeb but 3k is kinda low for most og’s here
this is always what i think about whenever i think about being an "old user". like, yeah if i got the game in 2012, that's 9 years (pretty long time), with about 1.5k hours (pretty big number), but i can never consider myself a veteran cause REAL veterans are still here and active with 15+ years and infinity hours. i could never hope to compete

is there any data from that rtb time clock archived anywhere?
this thread could technically be considered an archive
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 07:44:32 PM by Awesomebread² »

for the record i forgot to check my rtb hours but i believe ive racked up 12-15k over the past 10-11 years

i only have 773 hours on steam because i stopped playing as often after getting my second key. first key was nonstop 2009-2011 though. this game was my entire life.

best record i have is here https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=247503.msg7132589#msg7132589 and my 283 hours on steam

seeing as this thread happened to take place right after blockland launched on steam, anyone that archived their time in this thread can basically just add their steam time and get a pretty accurate count (assuming the vast majority of the time you spent on BL before steam was with RTB installed and you only used steam after lol)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 02:24:59 AM by otto-san »

Honestly really heartwarming to see people still putting in this many hours at this point

on steam I only have 441 hours, but it wasn't until the key leak that I started to use the steam version. also I haven't played near as often since then.

RTB before it went down clocked in at 9 months 2 weeks playtime too. all together probably 20kish hours or more.
help me
damn yo. yeah if I had to guess I'd say my total hours played is something like 20K as well (probably more)

wonder if badspot has these stats somewhere in a log or something lol. of course, that still wouldn't count all the hours i've spent on LAN
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 10:17:02 AM by Goth77 »

Damn, I rarely played the actual game at all within the last 3 years, only got 2.3 hours on steam, but I know I probably clocked maybe 1-2 thousand hours before being forced to switch to steam. CityRPGs were teenage me's jam.

I got Blockland when I was 12, so I've been around since the second half of 2008. Played less and less after 2016 or so. Probably haven't even booted up the game in a couple years since I don't have a reliable computer (console bitch)

cool to see some og's in here still. where's snot at

and tomthegeek

Niven back from the mostly dead after 3 years.

welcome back, we've been expecting you.

i played the game probably for 15K hours or more since 2008 if the launcher saved how long you played for

cool to see some og's in here still. where's snot at

and tomthegeek
snots still on selected discords, tom pops in now and then

on steam but ive had the game since summer 2012 so it must be in the thousands prolly